Sunday, June 10, 2007

I MISSED YOU GUYS!!

Gotta minute? I have lots to share. I feel like I need to catch up... I missed you guys. lol
The Show was great, really busy, and alot of fun. The photo below is Sandy and and Scott Redburn, owners of "Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage" They are just the absolute nicest couple. They made the trip so enjoyable. (they were probably ready for a break from my constant chatter by the time it was over) lol,but I so enjoyed their company.

Actually I'm glad we were in the convention center , most of the day, because it was plenty warm outside!
We had two booths (together) and they really looked nice. Sandy has been doing this long enough, she has a pretty good idea of how things need to be laid out so that all the product can be displayed nicely.. and boy CS has alot of different products now. I hadnt really realized how they had grown and how many new things have come out over the last couple of years. It was something to see it all out together. It's so fun to see how they have grown!

Who did I run into there, but Kitty Foster. What a super sweet and talented girl she is. It was so fun to run into her here. It's fun to see people who you normally only get to chat with online, or at Trade Shows.
















Especially girls that read my blog , and comment...that I've never gotten a chance to meet!
Super fun, talented friends , old and new..........ya gotta love it! I absolutely hate these photos of me, with my flat flat hair from the heat, but I had to share the fun of seeing these girls.
It was really busy and really warm in the convention center the first day... after that I think they cranked it up a notch, because it was much better. That is until the show is over and it was time to pack it all up... then OFF it goes. Whew... really warm then.




This is the big stadium across from the convention center. It's separated only by this beautiful lake.


This is what was on the other side of the road. Crazy huh?


As I looked over at this , and how massive it was, all I could think, was ... man, the stuff kids have these days!.... I would have been FREAKED to see something like this , when I was a kid. Geezzz... I thought the tilt-a-whirl was a big deal! lol


That doesn't even look fun to me...compared to SHOPPING FOR ART SUPPLIES!! Woo Hoo!
I tell myself , I don't need ANYTHING else, but I got a few things. I couldn't resist these goodies!
I was so impressed with these Acrylic Cube Blocks I found. I may be living in a cave, but I had never seen these before. I think they are going to be so great , for a number of reasons. They are called "Stamp n' Store Accessories". A Sunday International Craft Product. Pretty cool!



And I cant even tell you how much I love these Daisy D papers. They are gorgeous!


Lots fun ,but always lots of time on your feet, so now between loads of laundry , I'm blogging and catching up on emails , while a do this.....
















ahhhhhhhhh... ... until tomorrow!









































15 comments:

Nat said...

ahhh - Vicki- you made me smile- twice- first of all you a back and then you great me with some ABBA! YEAHH!!!

Jami said...

Yeah!!! Vicki's back. I have missed you but it also looks like you had a great time. I also love the song. Welcome home!!!

Jessrose21 said...

Hey, welcome back! I'm glad you had such a great time. The bird stamp you picked up looks pretty cool. I've never seen such a humongous waterslide in my life!! I would never even make it to the top. LOL

Melissa said...

It's funny to me that you think the waterpark is something "kids have these days." I grew up in DFW and actually have pictures of my parents taking me there when I was 5. So it's been there 20 years pretty much exactly like that with the exception of 2+ name changes and I'm guessing several coats of paint.

Catherine said...

glad you are back...it was so quiet around with out you!!

MJ said...

I love the final picture of your soaking feet! What a great way to end a post and a weekend! Glad you are back & had fun!

Sharon in NE said...

I love that waterpark! That ride gave me air...which is my main goal (actually, my dream waterpark ride is LOTS of air and no wedgies! Hate those! Especially the kind in which your suit is practically sticking out of your ears...but whatever it takes...

And I must chastise you for calling one of the most beautiful ballparks in the country a stadium...I guess I better travel with you next time so you get to appreciate some of the less artsy fartsy things too.

Glad you had a great time. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us.

janel said...

So good to have you home..safe and sound! Glad you had a wonderful time...and thank goodness for air conditioning! Love the picture of your feet...I did the exact same thing on Sat...sat on my deck and soaked...and enjoyed! Sleep tight!
hugs!

Deb S. said...

yeah you are back! we missed you too! the stamps and pps look very interesting! can't wait to see them irl. get some rest...

~missprissme said...

Welcome back! Looks like you had lot's of fun. Thanks for visiting my blog. ~best

D@nielle said...

So what do you use the acrylic cubes for I wonder ? Looks like you had a great time !

Pattyjo said...

Well I am so glad your home safe. I missed you alot! I even went into the archives and read some more. LOL!
You are so photogenic! Every one of your pictures are adorable!

V said...

Totally loved stalking...er...meeting you! :)

Where did you find the awesome acrylic cubes? I didn't see them! Bummer! Hmmmm....could you drill a hole through one corner and coat them in alcohol inks and make awesome ceiling fan pulls with them?

V

Michelle M White said...

How fun...maybe I shouldn't be jealous...I'd really be broke if I saw all that fun stuff!

Kitty said...

Your blog is amazing!! It was so good to run into you at GASC - you are so flipping talented :)