Monday, July 23, 2007

CHA photos

Now that's a fun bunch huh? Oh gosh.. I laughed so hard my face hurt at times. Jared and Jodi Stanford (Fancy Pants Designs Owners), back row far left, then my "oh so fun roomie" Angie! (DT Coordinator) I couldn't have asked for a nicer or more fun person to room with. (down in front) Amy Peterman and Cindy Tobey. ( FP DT members)

Here's Jodi and Jared again. I've been lucky enough to have know them since FP first started and I can tell you they are just the kindest and genuine people you will ever meet. It's been so fun watching FP grow. I couldn't be happier for them.
It's always hard to get time to take a photo unless you get it before the show , or toward the end.. so here you go...

tomorrow I'll post some closeups of the new products


I invited Sandy (owner of Crafty Secrets) and Lisa Strahl to come with my to the SIS TV event , and it was really nice. Check it out... we ALL had our names drawn for a prize! How lucky is that?



I thought I would share some photos of the AccuCut die Christmas Tree decorations I did for this tree. This was one of the big project I was working on before I left for CHA.

These are some of my very favorite dies. A little glitter with the white lights... and it was really pretty! The girls did such a great job setting it all up. I was planning on being there to help but since my morning flight was canceled due to the bad storms in Chicago, I didn't get in until that night, and my first time at the show was the morning the show started. (frustrating) but I guess you cant control the weather.

The make an take in the AccuCut booth , I did from 1-3 on Sat , went really well. Everyone seemed to really have fun making the flowers.

I had so much fun seeing and meeting so many people at CHA, that I normally online chat with online. I did get to take some pics, and I'll share them tomorrow. I've decided it's better to do a few at a time, because I just spent about an hour posting them all here and linking their blogs and then LOST it all! That is SOOOOO frustrating. I'm going to be safe and add more tomorrow. It's probably a good time for me to go put in another load of laundry anyway, and My pups are acting like they are starved for attention. lol
It feels good to be home and back to the blog... I missed you guys! lol







13 comments:

Nat said...

this looks like so much fun!!!! good to have you back though!

Elizabeth Royalty said...

what a fun bunch! hope you had a fabulous-stupendous-awesome time! I'm so going next year... (I say that every year)... :)

glad that you're back!

Deb S. said...

ahhh so glad you are home and that you had some/alot of fun at cha!can't wait to see more details of the new fp products!

Catherine said...

Looks like the booth was FAB - and congrats on winning something! Glad you are back!! xox.

Mimi Hornberger said...

What a blast. This looks like so much fun. I would have loved to be there. This looks like such a fun group you are with. Thanks so much for sharing!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh Vicki, I'm so happy for you! What a great job! Wanna trade? I'll need your gifts too though. Saw your pic on Taylor VanBruggen's blog. I believe you may have reached celebrity status...don't forget us little people.

Amy Peterman said...

Oh my gosh!!! That photo is hilarious, Vicki!!!

Sugar Bear said...

Welcome back Vicki! It looks like you had such a fabulous time and look at you leading that class - you go girl! I'm so happy you like the necklace!
Karla

MJ said...

Welcome back! Glad you had fun but are now home pampering the dogs! Looking forward to more photos when you have them!

Tam said...

WOW!!! Looks like so much fun!!! I am sooo looking foward to seeing more of FP new stuff!!!

Inga said...

I loved your work !! You now have a fan in Brazil. Lots of love.
Inga

Jessrose21 said...

I love the tree decorations! Yes, you are lucky to work with such fantastic companies. But we're lucky, too, to have you share all this with us! Thanks for taking the time. Computers can be so frustrating, that's a bummer you lost all that work. I've learned to keep saving my blog posts as I go along so if something happens, I won't lose the whole darn thing. Ugh!

HB said...

Hi Vicki! I think my brain is FINALLY winding down from CHA overload! lol What a treat to get to meet you IRL!! Everyone agreed, you are just as (probably even more) sweet and fun as we thought you'd be!