Sunday, July 15, 2007

a little work ..a little play

I worked on a couple of little things today, that I needed to get done before CHA, but then we took a little drive.. just to relax and enjoy the day.

All of the girls on the Fancy Pants Design Team are making ATC's out of the Large Creative Cards, with their names and photos on them, to put together for a tag book for the CHA booth.
Nothing major..just one of those little things I needed to get done.
I've been wanting to make some different things with the accordion flower die, so this baby banner, was one of the things I had in mind. You can cut the paper to any size , so I did these are very small. Each about 3" across.
Snapped a few shots , on the afternoon drive.

I love simple shots like this.


We weren't out much because it was HOT today.
Had a little break and now it's time to get some dinner going. I hope you all are having a great weekend!




10 comments:

Amy said...

Vicki, I'm going to be at CHA too, so I'm going to look for your and introduce myself. Your work is awesome!

Amy

Catherine said...

Vic, love your ATC....very pretty. And. those wildflower shots are fab. xox. What's for dinner??

Melissa Norris said...

Can't wait to get to CHA and see all the beautiful samples! I can't tell you and the other DT members are going to spoil us with your samples!
~Melissa

Deb S. said...

love the atc vic! glad you took some time for yourself today and got out and relaxed!

Jessrose21 said...

Your atc is beautiful! I love the baby garland, too. Garlands seem to be very popular right now.

Nat said...

Have fun at CHA - I would so love to meet you there!!!

Sugar Bear said...

I'm with you on the simple shots - so peaceful and serene.
Karla

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That is one of my favorite flowers, even if it is a weed- the Queen Ann's lace. So pretty.

I like the accordian folded banner for the baby! I might make something like that for our brand new neice.

Precious Treasures said...

Vicki, you are an awesome photographer. Maybe I should have you teach digital photography. The photos are amazing! Gog has blessed you with so many tallents.

Helle Greer said...

Love the ATC, and most of all thanks for taking those photos, for a minute, I was right back to my country side in Denmark. You made me homesick, good thing I'm leaving to go home on vacation Aug First :-) Yeahhhh.
We'll miss you at CHA, will you be at Memory Trend??
Smiles,
helle