Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More Fancy Pants Sneek Peeks

CHA is right around the corner now. I leave tomorrow night for Omaha and then fly out Thursday morning. I'll be back on Monday... so come back then ,because I'll have lots of photos to share.
Yesterday, I worked on two more projects using NEW Fancy Pants Stuff! Woo Hoo! lol
This is a 12x12 flat canvas I did using the new "Dress Up" Chipboard. All these pieces are from that set. The papers are from the "Botanical"line.


I did this with the Botanical line also. I altered a "pants" hanger to match.

Here's a close up of the hanger.


The flowers and heart are from the "Titles and Tags" sheet for the "Botanical" line and the little decorative straight pins are NEWThe little girl is Emily. I took so photos of her at Kileys shower also. She's as cute as a button.
More Chipboard pieces.
I'm off to the Doc to get a corizone shot in my heel. ouch! Just hope it help while I'm on my feet at CHA. I'm pretty much packed and ready to go.. just a couple more projects to work on tonight.



I have to share something so nice that happened to me yesterday. The mail carrier brought me this unexpected FUN package yesterday from my sweet friend Michelle White.
It was filled with goodies and some darling A MUSE stamps I've been drooling over since I first saw them on her blog. Michelle, you have no idea how much this made my day! THANKS!

Talk about a random "nice thing"!
See you tomorrow!







15 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Miss Vicki,
Thank you so much for ordering from my little shop! I'm getting your necklace out to you today. I love the projects you have been working on. Have fun in Omaha!
Karla

Catherine said...

I'm loving all those FP sneaks - thanks. Your projects are BEAUTIFUL!!

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nat said...

yum yum Vicki!!!

Sharon in NE said...

What a sweet thing Michelle did! I LOVE opening up her blog! Suddenly, the screen is full of color. It's the most sensuous, eye-appealing, skin tingling picture. I just love to look at it.

Deanna (dw) Shain said...

You and those darn pants hangers!! They are sooooooo adorable!!! I've so gotta run out and get me some now! LOL!!! Thanks (as always) for the inspiration!
-d.

MJ said...

Such great photos! I really like the pants hanger! So cute! Enjoy your trip & hope your feet cooperate!

Precious Treasures said...

I am on the hunt for wooden hangers now. That is a cute idea to hang pages from. I stopped at that western store on highway 31 today that is going out of business. They have the manican busts (spelled wrong) for only 10 dollars. I think they would be awesome decorated in scrapbook papers etc. I cannot wait to get back from convention to decorate it! What flight are you on Thursday morning as I fly out at 6:15.

Charmingdesigns said...

Well, Shoot, I just threw some pant hangers away a couple of weeks ago, couldnt figure out what to do with them...That is why we should NEVER throw ANYTHING away!! LOL There is always a crafty way to recycle EVERYTHING.well, back to my local thrift shop! Loved how you used them! I got my glimmer mist today. Cant wait to try them! Laurie

Mimi Hornberger said...

You Rock! So, I have tagged you as a Rockin' Girl Blogger! I hope you don't mind.

Karen said...

Great projects! Love your blog!

Kirsten said...

This is awesome! Love every single thing on your blog you've created! You DO rock! :)

Michelle said...

...awesome, inspiring art as always, Vicki! Have fun at CHA!

Tam said...

WOW!!!! I love the FP peeks!! Your projects are always gorgeous!!

Rein said...

You have made wonderful things!