Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More New Fancy Pants CHA releases

Today I thought I would share all the new Fancy Pants. I think I got photos of everything new with the exception of the two new Chipboards. "Swirls and Twirls" and "Dress Up", and the two new Box sets, "School Days" and "Baby Steps". For some reason my pictures of those turned out really blurry. The lighting isn't the best in these photos to really see details and colors but you'll be able to see them on the new Fancy Pants Designs Site. The design team will now be uploading all their projects to the gallery there for inspiration each month also!


Fancy Pants Released three new paper lines at CHA. Each with matching rubons, ribbons and a Titles and Tags Sheet. This line is called "TRUE"

This is the "Botanical" line
and this line is called "Sweet Pea"

Each new line is beautiful and so unique and different from eachother. All double sided cardstock of course. The hardest part is deciding which side to use. lol

Fancy Pants also Released their very first overlays. Six different designs. And along the right side , there are 3 new rubon sheets . "Flower Garden", " Soft Touch" and "French Market".

Two new Fantastic 12x12 stamp sets...

"From the Garden"
and "In My Words"
Super fun new Buttons, Pins and Hand Crocheted Posies. Each comes in four different color sets. The packaging is so fun.
And then the Felt Sheets! Boy were they a hit also! Four different color sets and each set has four sheets in it. (each sheet is a different color) , and there are TONS of shapes on each sheet.
This is NOT thin felt. Great stuff!


You can kind of even see in the photo of the pin cushion below , the thickness of the felt.
The Pins have a variety of shapes in each package. Butterflies, stars, hearts and flowers.



Jodi had some great examples of different ways she had used the felt, pins , posies and buttons,but I just LOVED this cute pillow!

Every new product release I'm constantly amazed at the things then come up with. I'm telling you... FUN products to get to work with. I'm a lucky girl. lol
I'll be sharing more photos from CHA the next couple of days. So Come back and take a peek.










8 comments:

Catherine said...

Love the felt, pins and well - EVERYTHING!! THANKS for sharing!

Cindy Tobey said...

Great photos of everything Vicki! It was nice to finally meet you in person. :)

Michelle said...

Yay, Vicki! thanks for all the pictures! I hope i can go meet all you guys one of these cha's...he he

janel said...

Oh such yummy product! Love that felt and the pins are darling...I bet the chipboard is fabulous too. Will have to be "on the hunt" for their new stuff. Thanks for giving us a hint of the fun to come!

HB said...

oooo' all these items are just DELICIOUS!! I'm thinking the felt is my new fav - the pin cushions are just so cute!!

Nat said...

I want it all - LOL!!!

Ruth said...

Love the stamps. Thanks for sharing a sneak peak Vic. Glad you had a good trip.

Elizabeth Royalty said...

oh my, those felt sheets are so very YUMMY!!! I'm totally sold... now where do I sign up? who wants my money!? :)