Monday, July 16, 2007

ScrapMuse July Projects

Today is upload day, for the ScrapMuse Design Team... so if you need some inspirations, check out the ScrapMuse Gallery, and see the amazing things they came up with this month. It was a fantastic kit and Cheryl Mezzetti is our guest designer this month.
Here are mine
I love all the patterned papers in this kit.
I have this spot at the end of the counter in my kitchen , that I always change out the little vignette there. This is just one of my favorites. I love this dish, my moms canning and preserving cookbook, spring yellow m&m's and Lilly of the valley.

Wes with Aly, (when his hair was black and he wore glasses)lol Journaling reads: There is one thing I know for sure always makes your happy...that's coming home and spending time playing with the dogs. Some things are so obvious.


This is a layout I did of my friends mom "Vera" (far right), who passes away a couple of years ago. She was such a special person.
Journaling reads: Every once in a while a person comes along who seems to impact the lives of everyone around them... Vera was defiantly that person. A heart of gold , a mothering nature, love of family, topped off with an endless sense of humor. Each of us who knew her cant help but to carry a little bit of her with us.. always.

I did this layout of "Tilly and the Wall" , with photos Wes took at "South By Southwest" in TX.
My Neice, Neely is the one in the middle.
And this is one of my baby's... MOLLY.
************************************************************************************
Gabby was here this morning with baby Wyatt. He has grown SO much already! I'll share some pics tomorrow. Gabby isnt working at the salon , now that she has Wyatt, she is home being a full time mommy...but bless her heart, she still comes over to do my hair. Color , Cut and eyebrow wax.. Woo Hoo! Thanks Gab!
I was telling her the story about the ordeal at the Vet on Sat, and she said I should say to him. ...
"Well my hair dresser makes house calls , can't you?" lol... I think that would be GREAT! It would certainly make my life easier! lol





6 comments:

Deb S. said...

oh that would make things much easier wouldn't it?? i'm sure those days are long gone of the vet coming out to the "patient's" home! nice to dream tho huh? great lo's as always vic! hard to picture wes with black hair!! ;)

Catherine said...

when we lived in Washington there was a traveling VET and so many people RAVED about it. sounds like a great idea to me!! LOVE your projects this month - THANKS for all your hard work and dedication!!

Abra Leah Cross said...

Beautiful projects, great colors (as always!).

Kristina Lewis said...

These are so well done! I get so inspired looking at yoour work!

Helle Greer said...

Awesome layouts Vickie...
You make everything look so easy and well put together, love love love your style.
smiles,
helle

SOINSPIRED said...

I love your layouts. And so many! The little bird is sooo cute.