Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wrapping up a busy weekend

It's been a busy weekend. This afternoon was (my niece) Kiley's bridal shower. It was a fun relaxing shower, no games! It was nice to just have some yummy food, watch her open her gifts and too have a chance to chat with everyone.

Everything was beautiful...
and so good!


Kiley got lots of really nice things.

Of course I had to step outside and snap a few photos of Kirstyn (Cameron and Carrie's wee one).. (my brother Dan's granddaughter) Is she a little doll or what? She was having so much fun with that balloon.
until the wind caught it and Aunt Vic couldn't run fast enough to catch it. ( okay, so I cant run that fast..but I can confiscate another balloon from the decorations) lol

I'm editing this post and added this...because I forgot about it , with the busy weekend. My friend Jamie tagged me the other day, soo here goes
My roommate and I once: walked downtown late one night and across the railroad tracks, under the viaduct...and I was SO SCARED, because we had to wait for a train and a bum came up to us. NEVER AGAIN! (why to teenagers do such stupid things?)
High School: hmm.... well, pretty much glad that's over. lol
When I'm nervous: I talk FAST and ALOT (okay.. I do that all the time) lol
My hair:used to always be long , healthy and red...now it's short,dry and dull. (getting older stinks) lol
.When I was 5: My friend Beth ,that lived across the street , had a playdoh machine and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER!!
When I turn my head left: I see BLACK...because it's the window and it's after midnight (when normal people SLEEP!)
I should be: SLEEPING!!!
My favorite aunt:I love all my Aunts! But I loved and miss my Aunt Edith. She was Special to me ,because her and my Uncle Gorge were the ones would watched me when during the day when mom and dad were at work when I was little .
I have a hard time understanding: (lol , oh brother , where do I begin?) I don't understand people who are mean to children or to animals. I don't understand, why as much as I want to loose weight , I cant make myself DO IT ,and keep it off! grrr... oh, I could go on and on ..
You know I like you if: I keep talking and talking and talking.
If you spent the night at my house: Plan to stay up late... because I have a hard time winding down,and want to chat and chat... ( and I don't like to get up really early in the morning) Go figure!
My favorite blond(s): My nieces and nephews
Animal that I would like to see flying with birds: what? Now that is just silly!
Shouldn't have been: UP THIS LATE!
A better name for me would be: I always loved the name Emily for some reason. If I would have had a girl, I would have named her that, and called her "Millie" for short. "Millie" (Millie Jane)was my grandmothers name, and I've always loved it SO MUCH!
If I could have any car, it would be: I need a new car... so I better be thinking on this one!
Okay... now I have to tag
Tomorrow I'll be posting a giveaway. I havent done one for a while , and love putting them together , so check back. (And if I get my act together I might even have something more than photos to post... I just have to stay home long enough to make something first!) lol Thats the plan for tomorrow... we'll see.





3 comments:

Pattyjo said...

Your neices shower looked like a huge success. She is going to make a very pretty bride. I love the little one, I guess I love children. Its hard to get things done when your on the run. I know only to well.

janel said...

Glad you had a chance to sit down and rest those tired legs of yours. Looks like a beautiful day, and Kiley is going to be one gorgeous bride. Take a breather, put those legs up, and grab the "Foof"....you deserve it!

Catherine said...

Have a great day creating! Can't wait to see what you make!! xox