Wednesday, August 08, 2007

aaahhh....Vintage

I've said it before and I'll say it again..it's always fun working with bright fun colors and patterns, but Vintage just feels like home to me! I've been working on classe kits for days, so today I had a little vintage fun. All of these were make with
Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Beautiful double sided cardstock papers.
The cone die is from AccuCut. It's (Jumbo-Cone CN200J) Super Easy... one cut, and your done.The holes for the ribbons are even cut for you.


Check out these NEW stamps from Crafty Secrets. I just knew I was going to love that ornate one with the bird and the basket.. so I was dying to give it a try. I was right... I LOVE it! lol





Of course I spritzed all the cones with "Iridescent Gold" Glimmer Mist". Ooh la la!











You can check out all the Clear ART stamps from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage HERE
There are LOTS of NEW ones!


I had a fun surprise yesterday, I was tagged my .. oh so talented blog friend Karla, from Karla's Cottage. She put a whole new spin on tagging. She actually make everyone she tagged an actual tag. I love mine! Check them out...they are gorgeous! Karla, is an artist in so many different forms, and her blog it's self is like a magazine subscription! Seriously...check it out! Thanks Karla! (I'll be thinking on my tags)
********
The sun is finally starting to shine here today, after lots of cloudy gloomy days. The pooches will be relieved. They have been STRESSED , with all the thunder and lightening the last few days. My poor little Molly has just sits by my feet when I'm at the computer , and SHAKES! (all 60+ lb's of her) ... poor little thing. lol






10 comments:

Catherine said...

Vic, love your cones, lovely lovely. Need some of that glimmer mist!!

Shabbychick Junk said...

OH MAN. I *SO* NEED TO TAKE A CLASS FROM YOU, GIRL! Hope you're doing well and are recovered from CHA!!! :)
LZ

janel said...

So beautiful. Love the scallop edges...those are going to have to be a must for May Day. Love those stamps, the font is beautiful. Hoping the sun is shining and your fingers is healing!

Jessrose21 said...

Ahh, vintage! Now you're speaking my language! :D They're all gorgeous and I'm off to CS to find that bird stamp!

Caleen said...

I connected to your blog somehow.
I love the beautiful things you have
made.. scrapbook, vintage, altered
etc.. I love the colors and all. I
love the cones you made. I love that
stamp by crafty secrets.. I tried to
find it but unable.. Everything is
so lovely...
caleenrae

Sara said...

I'm so glad you posted these.. I have to make some wedding shower favors, and I'm thinking these are an awesome bet. THANK YOU!

MJ said...

Hi again! I have awarded you the Thoughtful Blogger Award! Check my blog for details!

Deanna (dw) Shain said...

Beautiful work, as always! Thanks for the never-ending inspiration! You've been tagged on my blog...check it out! ;)
Hugs,
-d.

Susan said...

Vicky,
These are gorgeous! I too love the vintage look - always come back to it. I'm going to have to look at those stamps - very cool. Thanks for sharing all your neat projects. I love your stuff.
Susan T
http://susan-artfulmusings.blogspot.com

Dawn said...

Ohhhh, these are fabulous! I have been "lurking" on your site since I found it last week...its like a little slice of heaven to me:) I loved everything Shabby Chic a few years ago, but lost touch with collecting. Your collections are so cozy and warm to me:)
Dawn