Sunday, August 12, 2007

Another Class project

I thought I would share with you , one more clear accordion tag album class. I'll be teaching this class at "Meet me at Scraps" in Larned KS on Sept 22, along with The layout I shared earlier here , and also this altered project here.

All of the projects are done using Accucut dies and this little album is done using Fancy Pants Designs Papers.

************************* Accordion Tag Die T10466CQ****************************
The little cutie patooties in the photos are my niece and nephew Jayvier and Kirstyn. (Brother Dans Grandkiddo's)

Should be a fun project, hope they enjoy it.
I'm hooked on these little albums. You haven't seen the last of them, I cut some out of chipboard also. lol I love this die... I tell ya... love it! lol


I don't love sorting and bagging all the little pieces for the kits ,but I do love putting the kits together into something kind of fun. I used manilla file folders, folded then so that they would have a lip to come down and fold over. Then I stitched the sides closed with red zig zag stitching to hold all the kit goodies inside.
Then I laid down my extra Accucut flowers cut from paper down on the top of the folders , to use as stencils. I spritzed them with Glimmer Mist, then used my Fancy Pants Stamp.." Create ART" to stamp on top. Then tied it up with the ribbon that will use to make the mini album.

Really simple ..but alot more fun than a plastic bag. lol


It was fun to see my classes posted here on Scrap Scene today!
My sisters and the their hubby's will be home soon for my neices wedding. I'm really looking forward to being with the big fam.
I have one more trip before then through. I leave for San Diego on Wed. I'm going to work the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage Booth with Sandy , at "Scrapbook Expo"
***

Always great to spend some time with Sandy, and looking forward to getting to see Michelle and Helle while I'm there also. YAY!!!






4 comments:

Lana said...

That is SO cute!! I wish I be a fly in your classroom wall to see how you do things Vicki.

Nat said...

I wanna come and be in your class!!!

Susan said...

What a special packet for the class kits! You are so creative. I want to be in your class too!
Susan

Eleanor said...

These are way too cute! I wish I could go to your class.