Monday, August 06, 2007

A little bit of "Baby Bling"

I finally had a few minutes to try out the new "Baby Girl" Stamp Set from Crafty Secrets today.
Heres just a little sample. I love the "Little Princess" stamp, and that darling scallop..but every one of the stamps in this set is just so sweet! You'll be seeing me using them alot... I'm sure! lol

I found these little shoes , and just couldnt resist adding some "bling" and some pretty pink ribbon. I'm thinking they just might be pretty cute as part of the display in the CS booth showing off all the samples done with the new baby stamps. The baby boy stamps are just as cute. You can see them here. (Baby Boy Stamps)

The papers I also used are also Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage. (Paper Pads)
The inks are ColorBox by ClearSnap.

I hope everyone had a great start to the week today!

14 comments:

KardKrazy said...

Just darling. Those shoes are sooooo sweet!

Mistylynn said...

Those shoes are to die for! Cute, cute, cute. So outside the box!
Misty

Sharon in NE said...

Aren't they precious!!!!! Oh, give me another baby girl. (I don't think they'd look half as cute size 8 1/2 on my 19 year old.)

Corie said...

Those booties are adorable, and that card is just precious.

Mimi Hornberger said...

OMGoodness! They are the sweetest thing ever! They almost make me want another baby girl. That's OK, I will wait, PATIENTLY, for grandchildren. My oldest is only 16.
Yet again, you ROCK!!!

janel said...

Another darling creation. What a sweet idea. Have a wonderful day Vicki!

Sugar Bear said...

Well if that isn't just the cutest darn thing! I love the rosebud border.
Karla

Jessrose21 said...

Very cute! I love the soft colors and that scallop border.

Nat said...

ohhh so darling- love them!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I am tagging you, if you are interested in a game, check it out on my blog. I made an actual, real life tag for you too, and will mail it to you if you email me your address.

Dawn B said...

Very Cute!

Pattyjo said...

The baby shoes are just adorable! How cute those will be on some sweet little feet!

MJ said...

very sweet sewing on that little princess tag!

Sorry to hear of your scissors incident. I have a spare set of scissors similar to the ones that N uses that I'm thinking of sending to you. N doesn't realise that her scissors just look like scissors but don't cut except by a true scissor professional. Perhaps you should use these instead? LOL! Hope your injury heals quickly!

I'm gonna have to see this Glitter Mist in person & must check around...

D@nielle said...

oooh I love this !