Thursday, August 30, 2007

PageFrames Ornaments

I haven't had a cold for awhile, so I'd forgotten how it can kick your butt. I had to do some running today and get groceries, and that was about enough to drain me for the day. whew!
I don't think I've ever had a cold in the summer before ..so this is a first.
Last night was not a good sleep night with the constant coughing, so I finally just decided to work on a couple things. These are some of the new Christmas Ornament Shapes from PageFrames. The Images are from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage.
I've used two clear PageFrame pieces with the images sandwiched in between. On this one , before putting it together I used Alcohol Inks and Lumiere's and some fine Art Institute glitter, then layered a piece of transparency before adding the vintage Image. Metal tape was used to seal them together. Heavenly Christmas stickers

This one is done by stamping on vellum, and adding it to the Center. The Beautiful stamp is one of the new stamps from Crafty Secrets. Believe Stamp
This one is also a Crafty Secrets Stamp from the Christmas set, stamped on Vellum.
I'm working on some fun projects with clear products for an upcoming book Design Originals is coming out with .... so I'll keep you posted about when it's released.

WOO HOO! Speaking of good reads, I got this "Paper Crafts", "Room to Room" in the mail today, and I'm I ever impressed! There are some Gorgeous projects in this. I cant wait to sit down and take a good LONG look at it later tonight.


Here's one of my projects inside this issue. This birdhouse is another one done with Fancy Pants Designs "Key Lime Pie" paper line, and FP, chipboard. ( $ store birdhouse)




Oh , and remember the other day, when I told you , we had that bad storm and all that wind. I obviously did not look over to the side yard!!!!!



Yikes! How did I miss this?
Maybe we have weak trees?
Oh.. and for those of you who have emailed asking about where to purchase Glimmer Mist..
Here is the Tattered Angels Website

12 comments:

Scrapbook With Vanilla said...

I so love everything you create! Can't wait to see the "clear projects"!

That tree is just too scary! Mother Nature doesn't know her own strength, does she? LOL
Take care

Jennie said...

I am loving your ornaments. I love all your projects. Great job.

Charmingdesigns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharon in NE said...

I guess that WAS some storm.

I love those ornaments. You do such wonderful work. And your work published in the Papercrafts magazine!!! sniff sniff...I'm so proud.

Jessrose21 said...

There you go again knocking my socks off! lol! I love the Santa ornament; I knew there was a reason I haven't sold my alcohol inks!
I hope the Paper Crafts book is at Michaels so I can use my coupon. :)
And I'm so glad the tree fell away from the house! Whew!

janel said...

Goodness, those ornaments are gorgeous. I love the way you layered it all together...and the edging is so neat...I haven't seen that tape before.
So happy that the tree was away from the house...that is so scary.
Hoping you feel better soon. Sounds like you need to hang out on the couch with that new magazine!!!

Charmingdesigns said...

Love every thing you did on your post. That was me that deleted my comment. I messed up what I trying to say lol. I was also saying that I mentioned you on my blog, but I guess you found that out already! Hope its ok!. I was try to branch out a bit more on my card making....baby steps! lol...I know..I need more glimmer mist! hee. Laurie

Nat said...

Loving your projects as always!!! Wow- what a storm - poor tree!

chelemom said...

These are gorgeous! I always put up a Victorian tree...these would be perfect! I really need to place an order with Crafty SEcrets...guess it helps to have money first though...LOL!

Michelle said...

Your ornaments are so beautiful! And I can't believe you are working on christmas already when I'm barely making a dent into the "fall" stuff!

Sara said...

I have to make some of these ornaments.. they're breath-taking. :)

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色