Wednesday, August 01, 2007

A quick post today

I quick post today before I head in to take mom to her eye appointment in Omaha. It's kind of overcast , so maybe it wont be so hot for her, since she'll have to be all "covered".
I'm taking my Scrapbook Trends to look through while I'm sitting. If I'm ever in a slump, I can get so much inspiration from the amazing work in this magazine each month.
My sister is one vacation right now, but I cant wait to show her when she get back , whats in there. I have a layout in there this month about her , and it's done with a photo she took, so it gives her photo credit. It's one of her sweet little daycare kiddos, "Ara". My sis has been doing daycare for 30 years, and she puts her heart and soul into it. I'm always in awe of her patience and dedication to her kids. She's amazing!



All of the papers, chipboard , and stamps used were, Fancy Pants Designs and the ink Colorbox from ClearSnap.

Thanks to all of you would sent well wishes for my mom. I'll be sure to tell her today. I need to get myself in gear, so I'll be back with you tomorrow! Have a great day everyone!

9 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Hugs to your mom and to you too! Hope all goes well.
Karla

janel said...

Yes, hugs to you mom, and also to you for being such a great daughter! Saw your layout.....Oh....beautiful! Hope the day goes well.

Deb S. said...

i was thinking of you and your mom all day today. hope everything went well.jan will be so tickeled when she sees your lo in the new st! she is such a great daycare provider and really loves all the kiddos....they are so lucky to have her.

Pixie said...

My aunt has owned a daycare for 25 years. It's amazing how those kids become like family. My cousin got married 10 years ago and several were in the wedding! lol It def takes a special person to do that job 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year.

bettybetty said...

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! you are so deserving! I absolutely LOVE that publication! and the art that makes you happy!

Sharon in NE said...

Just wanted you to know you and your mom were in my prayers today. I get to deliver meals on wheels this month with my church and LOVE spending time with the Seniors who are home bound. Many are so lonely and love having someone stop in for a few minutes. Your mom is so fortunate to have you to care for her. Hope everything goes well.

MJ said...

Ho ho ho! It's a wonderland at Vicki's! Thanks for all the eye-treats today! Hope your mom is better soon!

Elizabeth Royalty said...

oh my gosh! I just realized that I didn't open by SBT yet! it's almost like I have a new present at home that I forgot!

I really, really love their magazine - great layouts, classy design, very good eye candy.

So congrats on the pub! That's awesome!

I'm sending good thoughts your mom's way... hope she doesn't have to do that too often!

Catherine said...

Just checking to see how your Mom made out yesterday??