Saturday, September 08, 2007

Fun Diva Class Day!

Yesterday at Precious Treasures was so much fun! as...you can see by the look on Ruthy's face!lol

The store was busy and there was lots going on all day. Amy gave away canvas bags to the first 100 customers and those were gone before we even started classes. It's was a hopping place.
I walked around for a bit a hovered over some of my favorite spots in the Store. If you are anything like me and love little jars of goodies, you would love the way Amy has things displayed.
Lot of fun things , displayed all over.

but...these things are my fave's! I'm like a kid in a candy store with all these goodies setting out!




It's these little touches and attention to detail that make this store so extra special.


These are Amy's daughters Ruth and Liz. Ruthy was at natural with the camera. I bet a took 50 shots of her in different outfits yesterday. Both these girls are so sweet and helpful to their mom in the store. It's a real team effort!



It was a really celebration for sure, fun cupcakes, nuts, mint, m&m's, punch, balloon, discounts, giveaways, sales...you name it.

I should have taken more photos, but once classes start , you seem to get busy and forget to pick up the camera as much..but heres one shot of the Accordion album class girls (or should I say "Divas")lol.
It's always lots of fun to meet new girls at classes. Jan and I were commenting about how we've met so many nice people through teaching. These girls were so nice and lots of fun!
It was a great day!
ps.. we miss you (Sharon from NE) lol





























10 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Now thats my kind of candy store!lol Lauie

~missprissme said...

woohoo front and center now that's what I'm talkin' about.

janel said...

Looks like a great place..and LOTS of fun! Glad you had a great day. I am thinking you must have the fall candles going, as it is VERY fallish here..and I think it is coming your way. Have a great Sunday.

Shawn said...

looks like a great time! I'm planning a trip there soon :)

Precious Treasures said...

Thank you again for you and Jan coming to teach and share the day with us. We loved having you both there. It was a fun day. Thank you also or the wonderful photographs. Liz already said she wants me to hire you to photograph her wedding. You have so many talents!!!

Sharon in NE said...

ah shucks....you know I kept thinking about you. sniff sniff

MJ said...

The hats and smiles are priceless! Everyone looked like they had so much fun! Diva-on!

Sugar Bear said...

oh organization! What I crave and need to badly! Those cupcakes looks so yummy and look at you all gussied up!
Karla

Pattyjo said...

Vicki...You never told me you came from a long line of flamingos!

Julie S said...

So happy you had a wonderful Diva Day.
Julie S