Sunday, September 02, 2007

a little peek

Just sharing a peek at some of the Clear PageFrames Album I'm working on, along with some other things for an Upcoming Design Originals Book
Of course the wedding photos where my plan for this album all along. lol
The Clear Heart is also from PageFrames.(I just added rubons)

I cant wait to see all the amazing projects the girls are working on for this book. I'm not sure yet about the release time , of the book, but I'll post here as soon as I know.


Here is the link to the Page Frames CLEAR ALBUMS if your interested, and the link to the PAGEFRAMES GALLERY if you want to check out the fantastic projects people have been uploading there.



7 comments:

HB said...

Vic, you RULE the Clear Pageframes! WOW!!!!

Inga said...

You are incredible ! I love I love !!

Deb S. said...

vic this is so pretty! you are one talented girl! always coming up with something cool!!

KimmyS said...

I know I sound like a broken record but your projects never cease to amaze me. I so want to buy everything Page Frames now

Catherine said...

Vic, this is absolutely gorgous! I agree with hb, you RULE !! xox.

Eleanor said...

Ooohhh, these are beautiful.

Pearl Maple - Mandy Collins said...

This is gorgeous.
Only recently discovered your blog and am amazed with all the lovely things you have shared with everyone.