Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Halloween!

I got so caught up on working in things yesterday, I realized today that I forgot to post. Eeekkk... I pride myself in posting everyday, and always do.. (unless I'm traveling). I slipped up! lol
Tomorrow I leave for Memory Trends , so I've been working on some last minute things. I finally finished the inside of the haunted Chipboard house, and was trying to find something sturdy to pack it in, so it wouldn't get smashed in the suitcase.
I found this tin in my supply closet, and it fit perfectly.... but it was unfinished and screaming to be altered. I HAD too! I couldn't take it ... plain white could I? lol


Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage, papers,cuts and stickers.


There... a styl'n little tin for my house. lol



Here's the house. Slightly revamped.



Here's the inside. I had to hold out for these photos...because they are just the ones I wanted!
That little cutie is my Nephew Nathaniel. eewwww... scary huh. I love this kid!


I used Glimmer Mist on the background. It's works great on Chipboard. Halloween Stickers
Sweet Chips Chipboard House
I vant do drink your bloood. lol
This house will be a kit at Scrappy Gourmet soon.
Okay... tomorrow is the day I do the drawing for the ScrapMuse Kit !!!! Cant wait!
****************************************************************
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!



21 comments:

Cathy said...

This is just to Spooky cool! (tee hee)

Catherine said...

Maybe I should send you some more cones.....mine are still sitting here, LOL. Love your house and tin...so cute. Have fun at MT
xox

Amy Teets said...

I LOVE these!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

so cute...love it!

SOINSPIRED said...

Very, very cute! I just bought three of the Crafty Secret's houses. Can't wait to play!

Deb S. said...

very cute vic! the pics of nathaniel are perfect for this! he is a cutie! the crafty secrets halloween tags are one of my favorites! :)

janel said...

Oh so cute. Makes me want to decorate the house for Halloween! I think the Crafty Secrets Halloween images are just the BEST! So darling. Have a safe trip and have fun in Vegas!!!

Well Said Cards said...

I love this project and I'm so excited to start doing all my Halloween projects!

annetteprudhomme said...

Love your latest! Have you had your pic taken with the cone hat on? You should! And post it! Love your style, girl!

Jennie said...

Love it. You did a fabulous job as always. I need to get me some of those houses.

Mary said...

Vicki, that house is Boooootiful!! Love every bit of it!

StaceyM said...

I love that the little house opens up to reveal the photos. How cute is that. The tin idea was perfect as always!!! Have a wonderful and safe trip.

Jessrose21 said...

I'm loving that tin, especially the ruffles around the cat. And the house is spooky, yet adorable! My favorite part is still the bats suspended from the chimney. I don't normally do Halloween but Crafty Secrets does have the cutest Halloween images!

MJ said...

Sweet! I love the EEK at the beginning! How appropriate for a Hallow'een theme!

Littlekel90 said...

Oh my goodness, Vicki! I just love this tin and the little house. Your little dracula looks great in that! LOL You did a spooktacular job ah-ah-ah-ah!!! LOL :P

Sharon in NE said...

These are the cutest pictures ever! I love the tin, the house! Everything is so much fun. Great job.

Michelle said...

that is the best i've seen yet!

Eleanor said...

Cool house of photos!

Michelle M White said...

I love it all!!! The b&w vampire photos are so great too!

Kristina Lewis said...

ACK! I am in LOVE with all these fabulous creations!! You are amazingly talented!!

Helle Greer said...

WOW WOW WOW
Totally Amazing...
You blow me away with your talent sweet girl.
Smiles,
helle