Friday, September 21, 2007

A quick hello!!

HI girls! just taking a quick second to say hi.. and tell you I'll be back to post LOTS of fun pics, after the weekend. I was supposed to be home last night...but things didn't work out that way... flight problems... missed connections... and an extra night in Denver at a hotel. Oh brother! So I'm running WAY behind. Only posting down, because I had to wait for one load to get through the washer, before I take off of teaching this weekend at "Meet me at Scraps" in KS. ( it's a 6 1/2 hour drive). I just got home about an hour ago. Whew! Even busier weekend than I had planned, but really looking forward to teaching in KS and to Dave's Fundraiser on Sunday ,when I get back. I have lots of pictures to share later...but here is just one of Alyson, Wendy(owner of Tattered Angels) and I , in the both. Really nice a such fun girls!!

Just wanted to show you this... last night at the hotel, I have no luggage, so no clean clothes, toothbrush, makeup... NOTHING...but in my carry on...... all the important stuff. Scrap supplies, Crafty Secrets Stamps and Order forms from Memory Trends. ( now those are the things you keep with you... so they don't get lost) lol

FINALLY ..... heading home!!! YAY!!!
I missed you all... I'm out the door ... and will check in as soon as I'm back!


7 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh man...I am so tired just hearing how you are zipping here and there~ Also laughing..oh what we crafters keep with us!! Hope you can rest a moment when you get back home...but hurry and get those pictures to us! LOL. Laurie

Sharon in NE said...

Don't you hate the "hurry up and wait" routine. Poor thing. You need a nice long relaxing weekend sitting in a sunroom stamping with your Norfolk girlfriend. (That would be me. Come on up.)

HB said...

aaack! What a trip! Travel safe though cuz I'm having withdrawals from not seeing your gorgeous creations!

Jami said...

Vicki I hope you will get time to catch your breath soon. WOW you do have a busy busy schedule. I too can't wait to see the photos. HUGS

Catherine said...

Hope you get a second or two to relax....miss you girlfriend.

Monica said...

Sounds like an adventourous BUSY weekend. Laughing at your carry on bag comment. Some people would think you were crazy but hey us crafters would have the same things! So funny...
I was able to go to Mystic paper this past week and grabbed some GLIMMER MIST can't wait to play with it, love all your glimmery stuff!
Have a great week !!

MJ said...

They always say to pack the essentials in your carry-on! Glad to see that you got your priorities straight & kept your craft stuff with you! LOL!