Friday, September 28, 2007

Woo Hoo it's Friday!

Wow, this day flew by! I've been working ...really I have. lol I just can't share alot right now. But the boxes below are full of projects that atleast made it to the post office today. Woo Hoo! One was a project for Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L and the others are some projects for a Design Originals book. Feels good to have those things ready to go. I love working on projects, but... the "paper stuff" like supply lists and instructions... not so much. I woke up at 12:30am this morning and couldn't sleep so finally ... I got some of that "not so fun stuff" done. YAY!


I can share this... it's a project for Scrapbook Adhesives. It's a clock made from a round scalloped PageFrame. The Chipboard, papers, and rubons are all Fancy Pants. It bugs me that the chipboard clock part looks so yellow in the photo, it's really not... it's more sage.
I chatted a bit with Linda Duke today, it was so nice ... I think we could have talked all day. Linda is on the Crafty Secrets Design Team and is such a nice person ,and.... SO extremely Talented. Check out this ornament she made with CS stamps. HERE GORGEOUS!!!
*********
I had a fun mail week. Below is a project I have in this months Paper Trends. Yep...that's me when I was little. I'm holding a kitten at Grandma and Grandpas farm.

The two layouts below are in this months Scrapbook Trends . The little painted Tootsies are my sweet little niece Kirstyn's. I had to snap a shot of them that day. She had them all painted up pretty for Great Grandma's 85th Birthday Party. Soooo Cute!



The layout below is of Arial, my cousin Paula's grand daughter. That girl is SO photogenic!! A natural beauty.


Hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend planned. All I know is I'm going to enjoy this beautiful fall weather!!! I love FALL!



9 comments:

janel said...

Yea for you! Now you can relax and enjoy the weekend doing just the "fun" stuff. Those layouts are wonderful....and what a cutie pie you are...LOVE that "vintage" photo! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Charmingdesigns said...

Love those toes!!The layouts are great! Enjoy your FALL weekend. Laurie

HB said...

Holy HANNAH Vicki! My bum is getting sore from falling off my chair everytime I look at your creations! Making scrapbook clocks is my latest *thing*, but this one, WOW! I LOVE it!!!

Sharon in NE said...

Look at YOU! What a little cutie patootie!

I love the tootsies!!! These are such incredible layouts.

Just oozin' with talent, aren't cha?

Eleanor said...

Awesome! Love all the layouts and pictures. Congrats!

MJ said...

As you love fall, I can hardly wait for you to take us on a walk to capture things that you see! Enjoy your weekend!

D@nielle said...

love your project but especially that one of you as a little girl !

ஐ*Beatriz Jennings*ஐ said...

beautiful PROJECTS! TFS! :)

BrigitteS said...

Congrats to you for your publications !! and loooove the 'tootsies' LO !!very cute...very cute !!! :)