Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Tuesday!

I just have to share with you this gorgeous bunch of goodies from my sweet blog friend HB (Carol)! I didn't size this , so you can click on it to see the card closer...because it's AMAZING! I have to ask her how she did the background on this card.. because I love it! What a sweet surprise in the mail today. THAT darling little white vase is now sitting right here on my desk.. so I can enjoy it all day! Thanks Friend!!

I have had my nose to the grindstone , since I got home. My sister Jan and I are teaching in Albion this weekend at their Annual "Big Birthday Bash". It's always a good time! Jan and I plan to meet part way on Friday and stay overnight at a hotel, so we don't have so far to go EARLY Saturday morning. It will be a busy day... with seven classes. Four of our classes are full and 3 with only a few openings , so if you live near and are interested , the info for the event is below. Contact Kami. The event starts on Friday and runs through Sunday. There are classes offered by a number of talented instructors all throughout the weekend, so check out the website if you're interested.

Scrapbook Paradise Big Birthday Bash
*****************************************************************
Can't wait until a have some time to play with this....
it the new "Holly Jolly" line from Fancy Pants ... and it's GREAT!
and below is the "Tis the Season" Felt Shapes. Just came today!!! Yippee!

I'm getting pretty excited about my classes in Canada the weekend after this. I've been working on those , (with lots of help from Cindy and Sandy) , and can show you some pic's soon.
***
Okay , back to work for me. One thing about it , there has been lots of "spooky" shows on TV , for me to "listen" to while I'm working. lol I love , "haunting" shows and stuff like that, and with Halloween tomorrow , there have been tons of them on. I have a little TV in my studio, so I've had them on non-stop. Last night (LATE), Dan got up for a drink and stopped in my doorway and said something. YEAH... I about had a heart attack! I jumped about a foot off my chair. He swears he didn't do it on purpose... but I have my doubts!
(something about seeing him trying to hold back a smile as he was walking away... certainly makes me wonder.)


9 comments:

janel said...

Boo!
Actually I think that Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin is on tonight and then it is Dancing with the Stars, so you should be set for the early hours. I have heard that the FP felt is great, and can't wait to see some of your wonderful creations.
Take some time out for some cider and Halloween candy! :)

janel said...

Boo!
Actually I think that Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin is on tonight and then it is Dancing with the Stars, so you should be set for the early hours. I have heard that the FP felt is great, and can't wait to see some of your wonderful creations.
Take some time out for some cider and Halloween candy! :)

Elaine said...

I can't watch anything scary! I'm glad you watch them! LOL

I also wanted to say THANK YOU because my blog candy mist came today!! WOW~!!!!! They are phenomenal and wonderful and I wish I weren't still working on a Halloween costume at the 11th hour so I could play with them!!!!!!! ARGH!!! Hopefully this weekend!!
hugs,
Elaine

HB said...

YEA! It arrived in one piece!
The card is pretty simple... I used the Copic airbrush system with various color markers and misted lightly across the cardstock. I was trying for a sunset effect. LOL

Heather said...

I was there in person when HB made the card - it turned out amazing! Happy Halloween Vicki! :)

Shawn said...

Love that card! I'm dreaming of those copic markers would love to have some one of these days! We watched charlie brown last night. I always feel sorry for that little guy :) Shoot I picked the wrong weekend to go home I should have come up this weekend! Happy Halloween Vic :)

FrenchGardenHouse said...

okay, I'm a big baby! I can't watch those, Charlie Brown is pretty much my speed.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog giveaway post, I put your name in the drawing!

Happy Halloween!
Lidy

Scrappermania said...

Feliz Halloween! Que hermosa tarjeta recibiste, es fabuloso tener amigos!

Catherine said...

I am so jealous you have the Christmas felt already!! It's gorgeous looking, that red - totally to die for.....