Friday, October 12, 2007

My first Scrappy Gourmet kit is for sale now! YAY!

I know I've shown you a version of this before...but I'm so excited now..because.. It's my FIRST KIT at Scrappy Gourmet!!! It's available now... so if your interested you can check it out HERE!


{Create Halloween Home Decor that never goes out of style with Vicki Chrisman's Haunted House Keepsake. Showcase photos of your favorite spooks on the four panels inside the house that foldout when opened. This unique project includes cardstock, ribbons, trims, wire, and buttons, plus papers, stickers, and chipboard folding house from Crafty Secrets. You also get a 1 oz. bottle of Glimmer Mist from Tattered Angels}
Yep... it includes all that...and the 1 oz bottle of Glimmer Mist too! The Glimmer Mist works so well on the chipboard, and looks fantastic.


You can see the Glimmer Mist here, on the black roof also.



It's a fun project and easy to put together, but the think I think is really great, is that not only is it fun, but it lays flat , so that makes it so easy to pack away and store for next year.

***********************************************************
Well, I'm packing my bags to leave for the weekend , so I'll be back to share some more Glimmer Mist projects and techniques next week. I'm taking my sweet mama to South Dakota to visit family. It should be a nice relaxing weekend and a good chance to spend some time with mom. When the weather is nice... I love a long drive. (I'll be taking my camera of course) lol
Hope you all have a super weekend also!







13 comments:

Scrappermania said...

Waooo, Felicidades!
Tus trabajos son un exito garantizado!

stampqueen said...

LOVE IT!!! I hope you have good driving weather - we are having some real good thunderboomers tonight, great light show!!!
Tera

HB said...

WooHOOO for YOU! What a FUN FUN project! Have fun with your mom, those moments are just so precious!

Nat said...

how cool - congratulations!!!!!

Carolr said...

I think you did really fun work on this house kit, and that it folds flat, great. So...had to order one immediately, even though I have a stack of the Doodlebug houses still in the bags. Yours is the best!!

Jessrose21 said...

How cool! It's such a fun project, I'm sure it will be popular!

Michelle said...

this is gorgeous! Love the house! =)

Catherine said...

hope you have a great weekend. Send me your stuff when you get home!

Tara said...

I love it...so cute! I love the buttons and the wire bats comin' out of the chimney! Great job...again! :)

Jami said...

Vic I hope you had a great weekend with your mom, how fun. I Love that project and GREAT BIG CONGRATS.

Kristina Lewis said...

Amazing! I am so loving this!!

Tricia said...

Vicki that house is just amazing and beautiful!!! The details are just awesome! Great little album too!!!

See you Saturday at CSS!!!

Angie said...

That is such and awesome project Vicki, I am on my way to check out that kit!