Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Canada bound

Okay... I think I'm finally about packed and ready to head out the door. Hoping to be able to post while I'm gone if time allows... we'll see.
I whipped up a card for my sweet new little niece Addison to match this darling little hat and mittens I found. It's going to be fun to have another sweet little baby girl in the family to spoil!

I'll be able to share more later, but here's a little sneak peek of a project I'm working on for Gift Maker Magazine using Fancy Pants Products.
I'm excited about the Crafty Secrets Classes coming up this week, in Canada. Yesterday I was packing up some class stuff.... I'm so thankful to be a sponsored by Clearsnap...because these Colorbox CatEyes are my favorite inks and so great for classes... A HUGE thanks to them!!!

Sorry these photos aren't the best... it' was one of those late night (last minute) , hurry and snap a photo things. lol But this is a wooden memory box done with papers from the Classic Paper Pad. Crafty Secrets Stamps and Sweetchips Chipboard. AccuCut Flowers. (Cateye "Chestnut Roan" ink)












A choice of a boys or a girls "Sweet Chips" outfit, using Crafty Secrets "Baby" stickers, and papers from the Pastel Paper Pad.

These wood photo blocks go with the wooden keepsake box. They'll use the letters from the back of the "Classic Paper Pad" and Images from the "Wacky Booklet" along with photos of their own.

Below is a magnets recipe clipboard, using the Crafty Secrets Wooden Clipboard album, Papers from the "Earthy Paper Pad" ,Cooking stamps and cooking stickers.
( there will be other twill and cooking charms added.. I just don't have them here.. I have to wait to get there to add them.)





















These are some of the recipe cards they'll stamp.

There is another class,but I dont have photos to share right now.. I'll have to share those when I get back.
Okay.. time to hit the trail for today! I'll be back to share when I can.
Hold down the fort okay?



























































17 comments:

HB said...

Vic, as usually all these projects are AMAZING!!!

Gina (frazzledmom) said...

Stunning projects, Vicki! Eye-candy galore - what a treat for all your readers. Enjoy your trip to Canada. Don't forget to pick up a box of Timbits at the first Tim Hortons you see! :)

Shawn said...

Love that box and the old pic on the front. :) I really need to get some of those cooking stamps and paper how cute are those! It's so hard to find stuff for recipe pages. Have a safe trip!

Kara Ward said...

You have been so busy...I hope you have time to put your feet up. I am ready to head to your neck of the woods. Kara

Susan said...

You work is just beautiful.

Lauren Brown said...

Oh, love these projects, especially those darling blocks. You just gave me a Christmas idea!!
Have a wonderful weekend in Canada!

Pattyjo said...

Wow! Those are just amazing! Your art is off the charts Vicki!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh my gosh - I want the recipe board! Have a great trip.
Karla

Scrappermania said...

Amazing projects Vicky, enjoy You Art!!!!

Catherine said...

Looks like you've been pretty busy!! Have a great trip to CA, eh!! LOL.

chelemom said...

ooooh, I am loving your projects! I wish I could be there taking your classes!!!!

Beth Leintz said...

What fun projects! Sure wish I was in your classes. Your goodies for Addison are adorable- girl babies are fun to make and shop for!

I'm with you- I love those CatsEyes stamps, too.

stampqueen said...

Great stuff as usual!!! I can't wait to see more from your sneak peak!! Have fun in the North Country :)
Tera

MJ said...

Hope you have a great trip!

Thanks for leaving us with lots of crafty photos to oogle! It was a treat in itself!

Charmingdesigns said...

I love these projects!! Those clothes...and the cooking board!! your colors are so great! Laurie

Linda F. said...

Vicki, Please check my blog here: http://ramblingsofanoldlady.blogspot.com/2007/11/im-so-honored.html

don't worry! It's not a tag!

Michelle M White said...

WOW! I wish I could have gone. What beautiful projects. I can't wait to hear all the details!!!