Sunday, November 18, 2007

ClearSnap projects

It was pretty gloomy this afternoon, so the photos are still not great..but better than before. These are a few of the projects I've been working on for Clearsnap... (Simple designs ,using embossing powders).
The first layout is done with Fancy Pants Papers ,stamps, chipboard, and ribbons. Clearsnap inks and , embossing powders. And the darling little girl is Ruthy!
She is the daughter of Amy... the owner of Precious Treasures.


I used the CatEye inks and Irridesent embossing powder on the chipboard peices.
and around the edge of some of the mattes.


Loved the green on the leaves also. The dotted border is a fancy Pants stamp.


The stamps used on the next two cards are "Clear Art Stamps" from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming vintage.




Black embossing powder.








I repeated the flourish design to make the background on this one. I used Copper embossing powder.

Thanks for taking a look.
*********************************************************

I was so thrilled to get an email from Brent and Diana today with some photos Diana has taken the other night , when Wes played at the coffee shop... since we didnt get to go.

Below is Wes (on the right), and his friend Jamie, playing , on the left.


And below... Wes and Nathaniel...

They are both total guitar dudes! ( Brent too) lol
It's times like this ..that I'm so thankful that Brent , Diana and Nathaniel are living here in Nebraska now... so we get to see them much more often. Hope all of you had a great weekend and start your week off on a happy note!
( lol... "happy note...music... get it?...lol)









































10 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

That Wes is one good lookin' kid...glad I didn't know in advance he was at Meadowlane. When I read that on your blog on Saturday I thought "oh shucks, I could have had my daughter go see him," she lives in Lincoln...but he looks like a heartbreaker. ;)

Your projects are wonderful. The picture of Amy's daughter and the frame is so cute. I love the bird stamp! And both cards are so sweet!! Nice work.

HB said...

Vic, your projects are over-the-top as usual!!! I'm gonna have to dig out my embossing powders! lol
What a handsome guy Wes is! And musical to boot? Watch out girls!!!

Catherine said...

Beautiful CARDS!! HAVE A great day!

Monica said...

great projects!
Have a wonderful week :)

janel said...

That is totally adorable. I love the detail, and did you stamp the dots along the side with Clearsnap ink. The only ink of theirs that I use are all the wonderful cat-eye inks....and I didn't know that they even worked for embossing.
Looks like Wes had a great evening..and I know how fun it is to have your boy close!
Of course, the CS projects are beautiful....thanks for always inspiring me.

KimmyS said...

How amazing!!!! I am loving the projects with the iridisent (sp) embosing powder. You do the best stuff!

Shawn said...

That paper is so pretty! Love all your projects looks like you have been busy :) Great pics of Wes!!

Sugar Bear said...

Sigh, I'm always in awe everytime I come over Vicki!
Karla

Precious Treasures said...

Vicki! What a surprise to look at yur blog and see Ruthy. I need to take a night and sit and catch up on your blog. I have been going to bed early as I am STILL sick! I told the doctor yesterday I am sick of being sick.

I still have the clear album of Ruthy here. Thank you for leaving it for me to see when I got back from the hospital. It is adorable. You never cease to amaze me! Happy Thanksgiving!

Scrappermania said...

That is totally adorable. I love the detail!!!! Amazing Layout!