Friday, November 02, 2007

A full day of classes

Tomorrow in Albion at Scrapbook Paradise... so we are leaving today. I think I've shared some of them with you before, so here is just a peek at two of the classes. Thinking ahead to Christmas.. I think these Accucut Angels will be a really fun class. I think I love them so much , because each person has the opportunity to personalize theirs so much, with the papers, lace, and embellishments they choose.

Layout classes are always requested , and seem to be most popular..but since I'm a 8 1/2 x11 scrapper, 12x12's are always a bit of a challenge for me. This was fun though... thanks to my trusty AccuCut machine. whew! Love that thing! lol
We have a 12x12 PageFrame Class planned also, so those kit's are also all packed and ready to go.

As a matter of fact... most everything is packed and ready to go! lol (lets hope my lost ring, shows up somewhere in there, when I unpack)


The Absolute best part of a weekend of teaching when I teach near home, is having my sis with me, and getting to spend time hanging out with her. We always have a ball! Also totally looking forward to seeing the Albion girls, those girls know how to put on a scrap event, I'll tell you that much! Cant wait to share photos with you, tomorrow!



12 comments:

Shawn said...

Those angels are so cute! Love your lo also. Have fun with your sister! I hope that when you come home you can post that you have found your ring.

chelemom said...

Love the angels! Have a great time this weekend!

Catherine said...

I see your sewing machine in there, looks like you'll be doing some FUN stuff! WISH oh WISH I could come...have fun. See you on the flip side.

janel said...

Have a wonderful time, and will look forward to seeing photos. You look more than organized and ready for fun! :)

Charmingdesigns said...

Love the angels! Have a great time!! cant wait to see what you come up with next! Laurie

Jessrose21 said...

I remember making angels sort of like that when I was a kid. I think ours were from paper cups, though, a far cry from your beautiful ones! Hope you find that ring!

MJ said...

Very pretty angels! Glad to see that you have some cute pink bags to accompany you on your many trips!

Mistylynn said...

Sorry about your ring. Hope you can find it. I lost my great Aunts diamond ring the weekend my mother turned it over to me. She still doesn't know. I can't bring myself to dissapoint her. your angels are beautiful. Have a great time.
Misty

KimmyS said...

I wish I would live closer to you - so want to take your classes. And I am LOVIN' those angels *sigh*

Scrappermania said...

Love the angels!

Michelle M White said...

Oh I wish I could have gone!!! How fun...I'm so envious!

dd2njoy said...

Your projects are beautiful!!!