Sunday, November 25, 2007

I can share

I'm pretty excited to be able to share now... here's one of the fun new things I've been keeping under my hat... lol

I've been asked to join the staff at Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. Scrapbook Dimensions Unites Traditional and Digital Scrapbooking in One Magazine. I'm a hands on Traditional Scrapper...but so intriqued to learn more about the options of incorporating digital elements.
I always joke with Cindy and Kristy about how we constantly run into eachother.. we're thinking it must be meant to be. They are super fun girls... I'm totally looking forward to working with them.
I'm thinking tomorrow would be a good day to start a giveaway... so check back!

19 comments:

SmilynStef said...

What fabulous news ... congrats to you.

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh Congrats!! Cant wait to see what you come up with!! I'll be checking in for your giveaway!! Good to hear you had a terrific Thanksgiving! Laurie

stampqueen said...

Congradulations!!!! The digital scrapbook stuff looks interesting but I am so computer nonintel and I love the old fashioned cut and paste too much.....Will have to check it out.

Precious Treasures said...

CONGRATULATIONS VICKI!!!!

Check out Precious Treasures for all of your Digital Needs. :)

Dale Anne said...

WAHOOO! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Michelle said...

congratulations!

Jessrose21 said...

Yay! Congratulations! They're lucky to have you on their team. Maybe now I'll be inspired to do the digital thing, myself!

janel said...

So exciting...and I love learning more about digi...and with you on the team, that will spur me to forge ahead. Yea! Congratulations!
Thanks for being you!

Eleanor said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful news. Can't wait to see more of your creative works.

Nat said...

oh how cool - congratulations Sweets! And thanks for your wonderful message- I miss you too!!!

Gina (frazzledmom) said...

Congrats Vicky! What great news, and I agree - they are so lucky to have you and your incredible creative mind!

Deb S. said...

Congrats Vic!! This is so exciting and they are so lucky to get you on their team! :)

Angie said...

Congrats!

Sugar Bear said...

Oh Vicki! This is such wonderful news! Big congratulations. It will be so much fun to read and see you in this new position.
Hugs,
Karla

Lana said...

CONGRATS Vicki!! And is that Amy Teets too!?! Awesome awesome gig! Look forward to seeing your work :)

Amber said...

oh big Congrats Vicki- I know you will make a wonderful addition to their team!!!
~Amber

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Welcome to the team!

Helle Greer said...

How wonderful Vicki. Huge congrats to you. They are very lucky to have you.
I have never seen that mag. but can wait to.
Smiles,
helle

Sharon in NE said...

woo hoo!!! That's my girl!!