Sunday, November 04, 2007

They're not messing around...

these girls are serious scrappers,... and there was a bunch of them!! The Albion Birthday Bash was a Huge success! They had a fantastic turn out as you can see.

All the meals were great, but this cake was just pretty darn creative huh? lol The little signs that say, "Chipboard Cove" and "Adhesive Island" , along with that little hut, were on the other cakes that went with it, but they had already been cut, long before I got in there to take pictures, so Kami, just sat them on here, so I could show you. The cake was YUMMY too!







Jan and I always look forward to seeing alot of the girls that we see each year here, and the girls that take our classes, along with all the new friends we make each time.



All these girls made that day such fun!









I always love seeing how each of the girls put their own touches on their projects . They had total creative freedom on the angel projects, and each one turned out so beautiful and unique.



The angel is an AccuCut die.

The photo below is my friend Patti from Omaha. I have to tell you , Scrapbooking has made me some of the most amazing friends. Patti and I actually met on a flight out of Omaha to Phoenix one time...we started talking scrapbooking and have been friends ever since. Her little girl Joslyn is the darling little girl I use in all the "fairy" themed things I do with Crafty Secrets.
Being the small world that it is , at times, .. so it turns out after us talking, that she has family in Albion , so she now drives the 3 hours each year to attend this crop. Yes... at times, it really is a small world! It's always so great to see her!


The project in the canvas above that Patti is working on, was done with the gorgeous papers from the Crafty Secrets Radiant Paper Pad.


The 12x12 PageFrame was a pretty involved class, but these girls worked their little tails off. I think they had fun and were really happy with their projects when they were all finished.

I cant tell you how lucky I am to have my sister to do this with. Getting to to spend the day with her doing something that we both love .. and doing it together is something I look SO forward to. We had such a great time the night before meeting for dinner and staying at a hotel to head out early Saturday morning. ( once Jan got me to stop talking so we could get some sleep to be ready for the big day... it was all good) lol .... who me , chatty? lol

Of course HUGE thanks to Kami for a great time. All your hard work showed... it was so much fun! Thanks for having us. Cant wait for next year!!
Thanks to everyone who came and had fun with us, it was a great day!


























5 comments:

janel said...

My gracious, it looks like a whole bunch of scrappers....seriously! What fun to have this weekend of renewing friendships and having some special together time..to me that is one of the best parts of the scrapbook world. Looks like a fabulous weekend!

Shawn said...

That looks like so much fun! Love the cake and all the pictures. So glad you got to spend time with your sister too. :)

Catherine said...

I agree, it looks like you had a wonderful time! Miss you on SM!!

StaceyM said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time. Glad to have you back.

Sugar Bear said...

You do the coolest things Miss Vicki!
Karla