Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blog Candy Reminder



Leave a comment HERE , and I'll be sure to put your name in for both give-a-ways.

It's getting close... so if you havent put your name in for both of these give-a-ways... hurry!
The first one , I'll be drawing for is the issues of
Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine. I'll draw 10 names on January 1st. Those 10 people will each receive the current issue of the mag (shown above).
***********
The second one everything is the photo above (top right) from Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage giveaway . I'll be drawing for this give-a-way January 2
1 French Mail stamp set
1 Cherub stamp set
1 Sweet Chips Chipboard house
1 "Seasonal" booklet
1 sheet of Valentine stickers

******************************************************************************

Valentine Sweet Chips House



Today , I worked on my "Valentine" themed Sweet Chips Chipboard house.
Every time I do one of these , I remember just how fun they are to do.



I used acrylic paint and Papers from the Radiant Paper Pad , from Crafty Secrets.


It's amazing how quick these are to do up. I did this in just a couple hours this afternoon. The bare chipboard set, comes with two long pieces of Scalloped chipboard, (along with many other pieces, such at the windows, circles, and other pieces I didn't even use on this house..like little birds ect) .. I just used my large scalloped scissors to make even more layers on the roof.




Yep... pom pom trim. Go figure. lol( I'm obsessed with the stuff)





All of the stickers I used were from the Valentine sheet... and I have lots left over for other projects.





Once again, I got a late start, so the sun was going down, by the time I was ready to photograph.
I dread taking photos of projects when I don't have natural light. ( major pet peeve) lol
So .. I apologize for the poor quality photos. (but I tried... I was outside in my slippers... teeth chattering) lol









I don't think I can do a project without buttons... just love them too!








and... working with pink and red.. .. cant beat that!







All of the Crafty Secrets Valentine images are adorable.











These photos are from a couple of years ago...but I just love the look on Wes's face in these. Who doesn't love seeing there kids happy?













A little bit on inking and faux stitching.












The "Sweethearts" tag is also from the sticker sheet.




It felt good to get out of my little creative slump and do this today. The cards I posted the other day , where some that I had done last year... (for those of you , who were giving me credit for being so "on the ball")... working on Valentines stuff just after Christmas. lol There... I fessed up! ha ha!





Thanks so much to all of you , for the nice comments and Birthday wishes to my mom yesterday. I actually called her today, and read them all to her!



































34 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

OOOOH the GOOD BLOG CANDY!! lol!Your mom is lovely!! The house...sooooo cute. Happy New Years to you! Laurie

jeriray said...

entine house is absolutely adorable! Love your creations!

Jennie said...

Love your house. As always love all your stuff. Happy New Years to you. Love the crafty secrets stuff.

GRiggs said...

Love the House and the awsome cards for V-day.

GRiggs said...

Love the House and the awsome cards for V-day.

sheila said...

I just love your valentine house. Your creativity is so inspiring. This would be so cute for my niece whose birthday is in February. Sweet 16 already.

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vicki! I forgot all about the Blog Candy. I think you did a super job on the little house. You must have quite the collection by now and can make a village! I love pink and red together too! Most don't. I haven't worked with paper for a while-I'm still waiting for my hands to work better; maybe this summer? Who knows. anyway . . . I've got this new CPU up and running but not before it ran me crazy! Happy New Year Gal!
Liv

Monica said...

ooh those little houses are just too sweet!
Love your stuff!

Amber said...

Oh wow, BEAUTIFUL creations Vicki! Thank goodness for faithful bloggers like you, I get my fill of pretty stuff today!
~Amber

Elly said...

Ohhh girl I love your projects!!! They're gorgeous!!! What a lovely colors!
I wish you a happy and creative ( well that's the same, isn't it!) New Year!!

chelemom said...

Love EVERYTHING you create! Everything you touch turns to gold! Happy New YEar to you! And a Happy Belated birthday to your mom!

ahiltz said...

OMG! I love your little house you made! That is so adorable and I would love to make one of those...too cute!

DeniseLynn said...

Oh how I adore Valentines Day and all the sweet things associated with it! Hearts, Pink, Red, Hearts, cupid, Hearts and sparkle and bling ... and did I mention Hearts. *snort* I heart hearts! Great project Vicki ... keep the valentines coming.

Sugar Bear said...

Love the Valentines goodies Vicki! Happy New Year!
Karla

tyrymom29 said...

Just too sweet!!! The pics are cute also .....!!!

Sharon in NE said...

The kewpie couple in the doorway is SO cute! It's all adorable! You've got THAT touch.

KimmyS said...

How'd you do it?? Everytime I look on your blog there is another piece of eyecandy. You always have the cutest projects on hand!

Catherine said...

This VAlentine stickers are cute!! GREAT job and glad you are out of your slump!! Your package is on the way!!

leenda said...

WOW! What EXCEPTIONAL creative artwork! Beautifully done!

Scrapbook Mama said...

What a sweet project. TFS :) Happy New Years.. I can't believe how fast this yr. has come and now is about to be gone! :) On to bigger and better things!!!!

Ellie

MJ said...

Buttons! I'll have to try buttons to block out some background stuff on N's first birthday photo! Thanks for the tip! Happy new year!

Angie said...

ooooh, Vicki as much as I adore your valentine house, that card just sort grabbed me it is completely adorable. I love it!

Carol Weimer said...

Oh yeah, I'd love to start out the new year with new ideas and product. Love the Valentine house...I'll be working on my Valentine Birdhouse soon as well.

(Angie) Norththreads: said...

This is fabulous!! Im loving your creations!

Gina (frazzledmom) said...

Happy New Year, Vicki!! That house is just amazing!

Kathy W said...

What an amazing project! Love the images used and the detail you put into this (hurray for buttons!) Thanks for sharing.

Viv said...

Wow, looks like a lot of work but is so darn cute! Those Crafty Secrets products you're giving away are wonderful!

projectr said...

Am I too late?! If not, please count me in the second giveaway.

Scrapthat said...

Oh you're newest house is just adorable!! I Soooo want to make one of these! TFS your marvelous talent with us...I thoroughly enjoy your blog! :0)
Dolly

VintageScrapper said...

There's nothing like Vintage Valentine art! You take it to a new level. TFS!

Audrey said...

Gosh, just discovered this blog and what an eye candy!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

ack, can it get anymore C U T E than this??? why why why aren't I a crafter first and an antique dealer second?? okay, never mind that. I get to lust after your pretty things.
xo Lidy

Ginger said...

Vicki....I have fallen in love with your Valentine House...it is sooo cute I had to feature it in our BEST of the CREATIVE over at Creative Magical Spirit.

http://magicalholidayhome.com/creative/

It's a blog that is part of MagicalHolidayHome.com

I just love your stuff and will check back often!!!

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫