Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A few clear Page Frame Tags

I had fun making a few Page Frame tags last night. The first one is done with the the Fancy Pants "Holly Jolly" line.




On the bottom two, I used Daisy D , Paper, stickers and rubons.


The two different stars are also Page Frames.


I love using the sticky little gems for cell phones, on these kinds of projects, they work so well.


I'll tie these tags on a few special Christmas packages.
**************************************************************
Yesterday was this kiddo's Big Day... and rumor has it .... He got a PUPPY! Cant wait to see some pics of them together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!!!! love ya, aunt vic


I should have posted a more current pic, but this one was taken a couple of years ago when they were here from AZ for a visit. Is that a sweet face or what?
*********************************
Okay... I finished my shopping today... so I'm off to do some wrapping. Enjoy your day!












13 comments:

Catherine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

dang it I wangted to edit that comment not delete it! lol. I just love your tags...I wish my LSS carried them. You make them look so beautiful!

Monica Yvette said...

What beautiful art, colors, and photographs there are on this blog! I'll have to stop back by:)
Monica

MJ said...

Those are sweet tags! I hope the future recipients don't dispose of them! They are too pretty and too much effort for a quick dismissal!

chelemom said...

Those tags are just so cool! And I love the party hat! Did you make the hat form yourself?

gordostyle said...

Those tags are UNBELIEVABLE! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! :o)

Christmas Cheer!
Jennifer

D@nielle said...

Lovely tags, great inspiration thanks !

Sharon in NE said...

How could the presents exceed the tags? They are incredible!

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vicki,
Love your tags! I use the little cell phone bling too! I get mine at Big Lots and the $ Store for a song!

You wanted to know about the Best of Elements DVD. I've only watched 3 of the movies so far but have gleened a lot of shortcut and styles that I have been wanting to know about. i.e., for months I have been trying to figure out how to adjust the drop shadows (even when I asked the help button nothing came up) and low and behold, there it was on one of the movies! I'm really excited about the ability to choose everything on a layer also. I think the two tips are worth the $26!

Hope you have a wonderful, happy, Christmas with your family and friends!
Liv
PS: How DO you get such good photos in the house? My flash ruins the shots and my other Ott lamps don't help that much either. Bummer.

Nat said...

wow. Love your clear tags - they are sooo beautiful!

DeniseLynn said...

Tags are currently my favorite thing to make and these tags are so fabulous Vicki! I've done all kinds of them but never once tried to make a clear one - how fun.

KimmyS said...

Those are awesome Vicki

Michelle M White said...

Those clear tags are soooo great! I have to make some! (maybe by Valentine's at the rate I'm going?!?)