Sunday, December 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Jarad

It's hard to believe my little boy is 22 years old today. Where does the time go? We had a nice dinner at home tonight for Jarad's birthday..and "Birthday PIE" . ( we gave up on the traditional "birthday CAKE" along time ago..since none of us are big cake fans) lol
It was nice just having him home to hang out for a bit, between work, school and friends, we dont see much of him. In and out , otherwise he's sleeping. lol He's a busy guy most of the time.
Happy Birthay son!


*********************************************************
Hey... I wanted to tell you, that Crafty Secrets is having a 6 Week Give-a-way! Each of the DT members with blogs are getting to choose some of their very favorite CS things to give a way on their blogs. You can read about it on the Heartwarming Vintage Blog.
Pam Hooten , "Iris Garden" is having the first give-a-way right now...so be sure to head over to her blog and put your name in for a chance to win.
*********************************************************+
Oh, and check this out ...
The oh so talened Miss Kara Ward " My Studio Pink",has worked her magic on the Crafty Secrets Sweet Chips Chipboard House. Check out this darling little Christmas house she made! HERE
My Christmas house will be avalable in a kit at Scrappy Gourmet this week.
I'll give you the scoop on that soon.

3 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin said...

it looks like your Christmas House sold out!??? I would kill to get one of those kits. julieann.shahin@gmail.com

Sugar Bear said...

Happy Birthday Jared! Hope you all had a great day.
Karla

Sharon in NE said...

Happy Birthday Jared!
hey, I have a 20 year old daughter in Lincoln...hint hint...and NO...I'm not just saying that because I want to be related to your mom.


...okay...I lied...besides, she's got several more years of college left. (6!) Unless, you'd like to finance a wonderful girl through medical school?