Friday, January 04, 2008

Announcing the new Scrapbook Dimensions Dream Team

I have to tell you , I have been so excited for this announcement to be made.

**Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine**
"2008" Dream Team

Julie Fei-Fan Balzer
Julie Kelley
Gina Lideros
Chere Nordstrand
Indah Permata Sari
Bre Wiebe

Check out our photos and bios HERE

I am thrilled to have been asked to be the "Creative Director" for this team.
********************************************


I can tell you I saw the amazing work this team did for the projects they entered.. and they were incredible! I can't wait to see more of their work in the magazine!
Check this out... one of our DT is an AMAZINGLY Talented 12 YEAR OLD!!! Way to go Bre!

Since we all know digital scrapbooking is fairly new to me, I'm going learn lots from these girls. So if your new to it also.. we'll learn from them together! I have to say , it has been exciting learning, ....and seeing the amazing things that can happen when traditional and digital come together.
I've linked up the blogs that I have for these girls, and as soon as I have them all, I'll have permanent links to them on my blog... but if you get a chance, check out their blogs and see some of their beautiful work!


*******************************************************************************


Okay.. the other thing I have to say is ....

I WANT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm tired of winter already, and that's scary since it's the first week of January in Nebraska.

So I'm just going to pretend....


it looks like this outside



and I'm sitting here, resting ...



after my walk down this road....






on my way home from a picnic... here!!!!! a girl can dream , right??? lol






13 comments:

MJ said...

K and N are longing for Valentine's Day and Easter. Valentine's decorations go up next ~ maybe within the next 2 weeks?!

It's been a while since you've taken us for a walk. Choose a nice day and take us with you!

janel said...

Well, the good thing is, the days are getting longer now, so that means more daylight, and DST will be here in March. I am ready for the snow and cold to be gone gone gone.
Have a great weekend.

HB said...

oooo' I want to step in your dream!!! The feel of sunlight, the smell of flowers... aaaaahhhhh.

Elly said...

I'm still dreaming of a white winter!!!! It's grey and cold here in Holland. But your sunny pictures are nice! Keep on dreaming! And what a challenge your new job, I think it's fantastic! I wish you lots of succes and inspiration!

Sugar Bear said...

Congratulations! What an honor - yes, I'd like summer now too please!
Karla

KimmyS said...

OMG Vicki - i am so thrilled for you the be the Creative Director. You are gonna rock the magazine!

Congratulations and also congratz to your new team. I can't wait to see how you all are gonna inspire us

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Congratulations!! You are the most creative of any creative director that could have been chosen!

Julie Ann Shahin said...

Yay! Congrats.

P.S. Bre is twelve years old...not 22. :)

myfrogprince said...

Yay Vicki, I gotta say that I am very excited for the chance to work with you, and I just know that you are going to rock as the creative director.
Your photos are gorgeous, I long for summer too. It will be storming here all week.

Amber said...

oh Vicki! That is EXCELLENT news, just excellent! I know you make a fantastic director!
~Amber

AliGripp said...

So would it be mean to tell you that it was about 55 or so degrees today in Kansas City? LOL
Ali

Sharon in NE said...

Congratulations Vicki! I had to go back and re-read that. You are WAY to humble. You put your announcement in light, small print. I would have trumpets, flame throwers, and pop guns around any announcement I had. But then again, that WOULD be pretty amazing for ME to get that type of honor. Really though girl, let's toot your own horn a little. Go on and toot!!!

Precious Treasures said...

The pictures of your drive that day were my favorite. I just automatically felt relaxed looking at them.