Wednesday, January 09, 2008

another random post

This one of those pretty random posts. Lots of little things to share. The day didn't start off well, because I had migraine this morning. The morning was lost. I was curled up on the couch with the rice sock across my eyes, and the shades pulled. The afternoon was much better!

I wanted to share with you..the little pick me up.. I got in the mail from Catherine. What a bunch of fun stuff! The only thing that would be better, is if she was here to play with this stuff with me! Thanks Sweetie! It was great chatting with you on the phone too!!
I took this photo a while ago to show my friend Deb , that I actually FINALLY got my "Upper Case Living" saying put on the wall. I swear, I never used to take so long, to get around to getting things done. I ordered this from a party Becky had hosted for Miley. They have some really cool stuff. It's just like a rubon for the wall. Love it! I put this up in the mudroom. Actually we rarely use the front door , and usually always come in through the garage. This is not only the laundry room...it's Aly and Mollys (the dogs) room. lol Their big doggie bed is right under that seat.
Here it is a little closer.



see, I told you this was the dog's room! lol They even have their pics hanging up in here. lol
I got some of the Tattered Angels EMBOSSED chipboard in the mail , and some yummy new color also.... so I'll share those tomorrow , as soon as I take a photo. They are AMAZING!!
*********************************************
I also have something else new to show you... NEW CHA release... Creative Impressions "Blossoms and Leaves"! But I'm going to just show you a little bit each day.

Here are just some of the large felt flowers , and leaves by themselves. I'll be adding each day.. to show you how you can build with the different sizes ,shapes, and colors. They come in lots of colors... some sparkly and some sheer also!!!
I'm also really lucky ...because I have ANOTHER (believe it or not) give -a-way, that I can offer.
I'll tell you all about it tomorrow!













15 comments:

stampqueen said...

That saying needs to be a stamp - and I need it!!! :) Very pretty!!
Tera

Jennie said...

Sorry about your migrane. Glad you are feeling better. Love all the stuff you have showed so far. Can't wait to see what is next.

MJ said...

I'm gone a few days and look at all the stuff I've missed! Hope you and your little niece are feeling better soon! Winter is dreary enough that you don't need to be under the weather.

I need to find some time to check out whether my local supplier has GM. Can't believe that I'm so familiar with GM on your blog that I don't mistake it for General Motors.

Bon Ami said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica Yvette said...

Hi, thanks for the info! I just enjoyed that song one more time:) I really like the lettering you put on your wall, and the sentiment. The framed doggie pics are a great idea, and I have those exact frames too.

Catherine said...

I loved talking to you, both times. LOL. Love that wall rubon! Hope your head feels better soon! xox.

Sharon in NE said...

Ah...migraines. My "cross" to bear. This year will be my 35th year of them and except when I was pregnant a few times, I get them on avg 8 days every month. I should have rice growing out of my eyeballs as often as I have those rice socks on my eyes. Oh well. I was blessed with beauty and brillance, I suppose this keeps me humble. ;) By the way, I still have my Uppercase living saying that I need to get up on my wall. Yours looks great. Come do mine.

chelemom said...

Love coming to visit everyday! You always have the best projects!!! Thanks for your kind comments at Crafty SEcrets!!!

Nat said...

so much eyecandy again on your blog- love it!

Pattyjo said...

My son gets migranes and he swears by a small amount of pickle juice. Its an old wives remedy. Sorry about that, those migranes are killers sometimes. I think just sleeping helps. Get better hon!

Sugar Bear said...

Ugh - migraines. I get them too. Glad it didn't keep you down all day. I have the rub on sayings as well. I have one in my craft area. You are right - they are super easy and fun. The sparkly flowers are really pretty - I thought you had Glimmer Misted them at first - hey there is a new use for GM!
Karla

KimmyS said...

I love that room!!! And how sweet of Cat to send you all the goodies

Monica said...

fun stuff I love the Upper Case Living saying looks great!
Hope your nasty migraine is gone for good, i hate those darn things..lol!

milkcan said...

Oooo! Felt! I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?