Thursday, January 03, 2008

Heart Shaped PageFrame album

I got so caught up in finishing some projects ,I about forgot about blogging today. You can tell the Holidays are officially over and now the focus (in the papercrafting world) is on CHA. It's coming fast! Too fast!
PageFrames has come out with so many new shapes this year! This heart shaped album is one of them. I did this one with photos of my nephew Ryan and his girlfriend Annie.(since Christmas..officially his fiance). yay!

The flourish and bookplate are both Grungeboard , just inked with my black cateye ink.

I love the way is takes ink so well.

Permanent markers work fantastic on these acrylic frames.



I just took a shot, holding this page up , so you could kind of see the clear areas.











I used some Heidi Swapp Ghost clocks also. They work well because your can see them from both sides.




I put red gems around the clock. Kind of hard to see here.









With these albums you can cover up alot of the page, or leave large clear areas, so you can see the next page through them.










Almost all of the papers and supplies for this are from the storefront at Scrappy Gourmet. The have a huge variety!
You can purchase all the different PageFrame Shapes Here




















There are lots of gorgeous samples of all the different PageFrames available in the PageFrames gallery. Here











I can tell you one thing.. with the house back to normal today, and everyone back to work, it's really quiet around here, and the dogs are missing the attention!!!
Because I have been looking down at my desk at this ALOT today!
I'm weak.. I have to go play ball with the pups now.























15 comments:

Bre~Wiebe said...

cool mini album!!!
talk to you soon :D
~Bre

Sarah C. said...

What a fun mini-album! Great mix of papers and embellishments. I like the use of the "clear" space. :)

stampqueen said...

I need to try those clear pages sometime - I have vowed to get my projects in works/in piles done first though - guess I'd better get busy!! Love the black and red Valentine theme for the book - classy!!!!
Tera

Catherine said...

This album is gorgeous! LOVE IT.

BTW, I'll be missing you at CHA - long story - but basically the budget was cut...and I had to travel the farthest...and my travel expenses were the most expensive, boo hoo... Need some help in your booth?? lol.

D@nielle said...

If I ever come to CHA I'll be sure to say hi, but that won't be happening this year ;) Love what you did with that album, the shape of the heart is really sweet !

chelemom said...

VERY COOL!!!!!

Cathy said...

This is so much fun, love it all!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love the heart album, so very fun...and fun to do!

How CAN you say NO to a smiling doggie like that?? Mine just snores in his basket under my desk...he's older.:)
xo Lidy

Country Liv . . . said...

Love the heart album! You folks that can scrap on these are awesome! Love the pix.

Awe . . . how could you resist that cute face? Have a good time!
Liv

KimmyS said...

Such a wonderful album - I love all the little details and added touches

scrappermimi said...

Such a cool mini! Just did my first clear album and had a ball!

Stampin' D'Amour said...

Adorable!!

Hey girl! I signed up for YOUR class at CHA! Can't wait to learn from ya & meet you in person too! Sandy speaks so highly of you!

-pamela :0)
www.stampindamour.com

Susan said...

Love the clear album - you did a great job. And what a cute pup - hard to resist!
Susan T

MJ said...

Lovely!

Elly said...

Wow, this is a great mini-album, I like it a lot!!!