Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New "CHERISH" Stamp set from Crafty Secrets

This is one of those projects I've been sitting on and not able to post for a bit..but today this new stamp set was released from Crafty Secrets.. so Woo Hoo.. I get to post my projects! I am totally blown away with each new stamp set when the come out...about the time I think they cant get any more beautiful... here comes another one! This set is called "Cherish".
Check out the "Heartwarming Vintage Blog" to see the gorgeous stuff Sandy has posted over there ,that the team has been working on. Those stamping girls are something!!!
***
I did a card, tag and layout set using papers from the Classic Paper Pad and the Cherish stamps.
The photo is of my niece Kiley and her husband Brad, at their wedding last summer.
You can click on the photo to see it bigger.

Check out this "love" stamp!

This is the gorgeous heart stamp, I just cut it out after stamping and raised it with mounting tape.

OH.. how I love these letters!



I used these little swirly flourished inside the scallops.



It's that images just so sweet? I cant hold a candle to the amazing coloring work some of those talented stampers...but I love the fact that this stamps look so beautiful just simply stamped with black ink.













This is the inside of the card.








and the tag.
***************
Today I got the nicest email from a blog reader, and in it she mentioned that when my music starts playing on my blog, that it freezes up her computer as it starts loading. I haven't had that happen when "I" log on, but I just changed the site that I get my music from, so maybe that's what's causing it? I'd love some feedback so please let me know if you have this happen when you visit. Music is really important to me and I don't want to give it up..but I certainly don't want people, not to want to come because it's a problem either. I have always had a large blog topper also, and at times worried that , that would take time for some to load? Anyway, if you have a minute... let me know if it taking extra long to load for you ect??? You can either post a comment here , or email me at
***************
It was another crazy weather day here in the Midwest. Terrible snow and WIND with FREEZING temps this morning...but much better by the end of the day. I don't know if it was because of the wind or what, but I was without Internet again until about 4pm. THAT is enough to drive me NUTS! lol Oh...to think there was a day without Internet! Say it isn't so!!! lol
When did this crazy things called the Internet start ruling my life? OH Brother!









10 comments:

KimInIowa said...

I LOVE these new stamps, you create amazing work Vicki! Hope to see you at CHA, stop by the booth if you have time!
Kim

Deb S. said...

i love the love stamp vic!! very sweet!i know what you mean about the internet,i seriously freak out a bit if mine isn't working!!

Sugar Bear said...

Hi Vicki,
I don't have any problems with your blog. It comes up with the music as soon as I click on it. I love the word Cherish - one of my favs. This set is very beautiful and graceful.
Karla

Sharon in NE said...

What a beautiful stamp set. I love that old fashioned flourished look and you really made it stand out.

btw, no problems with your site and music opening up for me.

Stay warm snooks!

Catherine said...

Hey Vic, I don't have the freezing problem, but it takes a minute for everything to load....

The stamps are beautiful, I love what you've done with them!! have a great day!

Lyrical Stamper said...

This stamp set is spectacular. So many possibilities. We have a wedding in the family coming up so I'm sure to either make them a card or perhaps something for their shower invitations. I can't wait to see the rest of the sets to come out.
In regards to your music, I have to tell you. The kids and I spent some time dancing to your 'station'. We enjoyed the music but I do notice that your blogs loads quicker now.
Take care,
Mary Lou

Shawn said...

Those stamps are so cute!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I don't hear any of the music at all,:( , although I can see it's on by the flashing thingies. And my speakers work everywhere else.

Thanks for visiting and entering my blog GIVE AWAY!
xo Lidy

Monica Yvette said...

Hey Vicki, Your blog has always loaded fine for me. Gorgeous detailing on the cards!

Jessrose21 said...

Yay! Thank you! I love all your projects and agree that they don't necessarily need to be colored in. Looking forward to seeing more! :)