Thursday, January 10, 2008

RetreatGive-a-way and Scrappy Gourmet Sneek Peek

I'm so excited to tell you all about the retreat I'll be teaching at in KC in Feb. It's the "Midwinter's Fantasy Retreat", hosted by Sara ,owner of "The Paper Pixie". I'll be teaching a two page layout and also a Crafty Secrets SweetChips Chipboard house. The house theme, will be (Shabby/vintage). I'll be posting some sneak peeks down the road a bit. This weekend getaway is going to be such fun, I'm really looking forward to it.
***************************

Okay hears the scoop on the give-a-way! It's being offered by Sara, from "The Paper Pixie" and it is soooo generous! It will run today through Monday January 20th. You can read all about it below. I had Sara herself write a little something up.. so that it is really clear, what she is offering. If this is something you are interested in putting your name in on, for the drawing ... I'm going to have you email me.. so that I know specifically who is just posting a comment and who is interested in this Retreat. So if your interested in a chance at the retreat... email me at
vickichrisman@hotmail.com
Now.. here's the info!
............................
"Wanna get away? Take a weekend off with The Paper Pixie! Sara is giving away ONE FREE REGISTRATION for the Midwinter's Fantasy Retreat in Kansas City - a $200 value! This fabulous retreat begins Friday, February 22nd, and continues - around the clock - until Sunday, February 24th. Your registration covers all meals, an awesome workshop taught by Vicki Chrisman herself, more make and takes than you can shake a stick at, drinks, snacks, and almost 50 straight hours of cropping time!
.........................


.........................
The fine print, or 'things not covered by this retreat fee': transportation to the retreat and lodging costs. You are responsible for getting yourself to the Overland Park Convention Center Hyatt Place, and you will be reserving and paying for your own hotel room. This offer only applies to the Midwinters Fantasy Retreat registration fee - it is not transferable, redeemable for cash or product, or refundable. It guarantees you to one free registration for the Midwinter's Fantasy Retreat."

I will post the winner of the giveaway.. on Monday the January 21st!

Link to "The Paper Pixies" forum

OH.. and check out the Fantastic Kit Sara has available this month HERE
****************************************************************

Okay, I promised you that everyday, I'd show you another layer of the "Blossoms and Leaves" from Creative Impressions. Here's today's. More tomorrow!
Okay... and finally I can share a sneak peek at what I've been working on. Feb will be my month to be Executive Chef!! Yippee! lol So here is a little peek at the project kits I'll have available at Scrappy Gourmet. ( starting Feb 1st)





Cant wait to show you more soon!



4 comments:

Kirsi said...

Hi there! I finally mailed off little something for you as "Pay it forward". There is also a nomination for you on my blog. Smiles!

Pattyjo said...

I love the red and black together. I love the whole project!

Sugar Bear said...

You are going to make a fine Executive Chef! Can't wait to see what else is under your chef's hat.
Karla

Country Liv . . . said...

Hey Vicki! Thought I'd drop by and give you a shout out! Love the sneak peek from Dee & Jill! You do such awesome work with those kits. Take care!
Liv
PS: I ordered a new CPU-custom made-that I can't afford. But hey, you only live once and I'm on the other side of the hill, so I need my wants satisfied now! LOL!