Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sharing some photos

Thanks girls...for sharing what inspires you... I loved reading yesterdays posts!!
*****************************************************************


I've been working on projects...but they are ones I cant share yet... that's okay because I have some photos I want to share with you. Not that they are fantastic quality...they are just a part of what's been going on the last couple of days. The photos of the Eagles were taken from my studio window. We have been seeing one out there again this year...just yesterday there were two. The only thing was...my battery was dead in my big camera, so I just grabbed my small one. I was so bummed, I could have gotten much better shots..but I had to just go with it..no option. The first two are of the on Eagle by itself




it's pretty amazing how big they really are. Can you see the two of them in the photo below. I know it's not clear, but there are two there. I tried to go outside to snap a few...but as quiet as I was trying to be... they still heard me. ( I hesitate to say... the one on the right was eating a squirrel). ick!

The other day, I got this message on my cell phone that said, "Hi Aunt Vicki". It was this little punk'n. I called to see if I could take the boys to lunch and a little play time at BK. It was a cloudy day so the photos are a little dark...but they are just a couple of cuties aren't they?

They had so much fun playing in those tubes. Griffin makes me laugh so hard. I was playing with them and they were hiding . Aidan said , Aunt Vic, be a scary monster! So I was going .."Grrrr Grrr... "( use your imagination)lol ..well, I must have been a pretty scary site, because all of the sudden I saw the look on Griffins face change.. and he said... "Aunt Bic.. don't be a cary monster anymore". lol Must have been pretty bad!! lol



They have lots of energy! I don't know how many times they must have gone down that slide.





He was hiding under here when the scary monster first appeared! Grrrr...




and the next one... Photo quality poor...but moment captured... PRICELESS!!!!!!!






A good time had by all!






I had to make a couple of quick stops on the way home ...so the girls got a new toy at the $ store. WOO HOO! They are thrilled! lol






When I left this morning the sun was shining. This is what I drove home in this afternoon!

I'm glad to be home safe and sound and in my flannel jammies now! Brrrrrrrrrlol
***
Thanks for letting me share my day!
































12 comments:

Deb S. said...

omg that little nose pressed on the glass is sooo cute! what a hoot! glad you had fun with the boys today!crummy weather and roads huh? winter in nebraska, yep i'm ready for spring! love the photo of the girls too!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Hi sweetie. I'm glad you are home safe too! yikes, that's some crazy weather.

I almost feel guilty about last weekend's sun, but never fear, it's raining buckets this week. So I'm joining you in flannels.:)
xo Lidy

Shawn said...

Wow those photos of the Eagles are so neat. They are facinating creatures! Looks like a fun day with some cute kiddos. :)

Scrap for Joy said...

Loved seeing your shots of the eagles. I watched a family of hawks build their nest, mate and raise babies this past Spring & Summer (until the leaves were too thick on the trees and blocked my view) My scrap studio is on the second floor and my work table faces the window that looks out over our wooded back yard...so, right next to my paper trimmer are my binochulars. I enjoy your blog every day Vicki-what a loving Mom, Aunt, friend you are! I wish I was going to CHA to take your class.
Joyce

Holly said...

awesome photos!!!!

Sugar Bear said...

That road scene looks a little scary! The boys are adorable. How much fun to be able to spend this time with them. You are creating special memories.
Karla

Jessrose21 said...

Wow, I can't believe there are bald eagles literally in your own backyard! That's pretty special!
Love the nose mashed in the window pic! A classic kid moment.

Cathy said...

Love the photos of the eagles and way cute little nose! BRRRRR...so tired of this cold weather!!!

Kelly's Artistic Journaling said...

Wow! I would have loved watching those Eagles. I probably would have watched them all day if they were here! I love watching birds, especially eagles.
Those are a couple of cuties. I like the window shot. Very boy - lol. Thanks for sharing.

Country Liv . . . said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing the photos! I use to do a lot of birdwatching when I lived in Virginia, down here it's mostly herons and Canada geese!. You are such a good auntie; with everything you have going on you still take time with the kiddies.
That photo of the snow blowing made chill bumps come up all over my body! Whew, No offense but, I'm glad I don't live out there! I love the cold but dislike the snow.
Tootles!
Liv

stampqueen said...

Oh boy does that blowing snow brings back memories - makes me even mnore cold (cold and rainy again here today - lows tonight into the high 20's - ya I know but we are not used to it so cold). Love the Eagle photos and the boys are soo cute!
Tera

Helle Greer said...

How cool you see those eagles in your own back yard, so glad you got those shot of them.
I would love to come out to visit in my pj as well and just play all day with you.
Can wait to see you at CHA,
xoxo
helle