Thursday, February 07, 2008

Feb Scrappy Gourmet kits avalable now

Before I leave, I wanted to be sure to link up Scrappy Gourmet...because they have lots of new kits up and available now. You can check them all out HERE.
These are two of mine that are available. I'm always so impressed that Jill and Dee, keep the prices so reasonable for all you get in them. They've added all this to my mini album to make this Kit ($24.00) HERE
Ingredients for this 16 page mini album kit include 8 - 5.75" x 5.75chipboards from Dream Street Papers, 2 - Jenni Bowlin pattern papers,5 - 1/2 sheets of 7 Gypsies pattern papers, 2 - Bazzill 12 x 12 cardstockpapers, 1 large manilla tag, 1 medium sized Jenni Bowlin chipboardlabel and frame, Lovey Dovey rub-ons from Cosmo Cricket, 1 pack ofScenic Route chipboard hearts (12 pieces), safety pin, 4 book rings,15 buttons and 7 yards of ribbon and lace!






































The other FEB kit of mine that's available is this 7 Gypsies Chipboard. ( I love that you can change out the photo easily... it' just slid under the glass peice) $12 HERE
The kit includes:
The deep red easel frame with black clip measures 6 x 9.5 and nicely fits a 5 x 7 photo. This kit also includes 1 sheet of 7-Gypsies pattern paper, 5 x 7 clear glass to fit over photo, 3 bling, 1 red safety pin, 3 yards of ribbon and "always" tag.



























*******
Okay, lots to get done today, to be ready to leave EARLY tomorrow morning for CHA. I'm excited about teaching tonight ...but that means I have to get everything done this afternoon , because there wont be any time when I get home tonight. I'll miss you for the next week...but trust me ... I'm going to have LOTS of pictures to share when I get back! So... see you next Friday!!! Be good while I'm gone!!
























11 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Can I carry your stuff? Really. I'm pretty strong. Please let me go with you.

Sugar Bear said...

We will miss you! Have a fabulous trip.
Karla

Catherine said...

Travel safe my friend.....Love your projects! Can't wait to hear what you liked at CHA !!

janel said...

Oh have a wonderful trip and hope you get some sleep. Tell all the Crafty Girls hello and enjoy your days. Here's to fun, laughter, and comfy shoes! Enjoy!
Will miss checking in with you daily! :)

Country Liv . . . said...

I know you'll have a great time! Just make sure they dust that snow off the runway so your bird can take wing! (it's been in the 60's for the past few days here) You might want to get in a quick nap before landing because you know your going to run into all the gals you know and have a HUGH gab fest. Oh, I'm really envying you now . . . Just kidding-have fun!

Monica Yvette said...

Have a great time and a safe journey. I can't wait to see the photos when you get back.
Monica

DeniseLynn said...

Have fun - be safe - make good choices!!!

{hey that's what all the good moms say right!}

I'll miss you. Will be gone by the time you get back so I'll comment sometime in March! (((hugs)))

Lesli said...

Wow - great kit and great projects from the kit!

Lesli said...

Wow - great kit and great projects from the kit!

Catherine said...

Hope you're back soon!! xox. Happy Valentine's Day, and THANK you for the card!

Amy said...

The kits are awesome! Hope you had a fun trip, the pics look great!