Saturday, February 16, 2008

More CHA

After looking through my photos when I got home, I saw how "random" they were. lol Things move quickly, sometimes you have your camera handy, and sometimes you dont... but here's a little peek at a few things.


Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L booth. It was hopp'n.


Here is a sample of just a few of the new 12x12 printed acrylic sheets from PageFrames. They are AMAZING!! There is a lighter weight you can use for cards and then the heavier for Albums ect. You can use them on your own Die Cut machine, or you can buy card shapes ect... already cut!


Just a few quick snaps of the Fancy Pants Booth. The bottom layout and the project on the floor are mine.





More new stamps also.




Check out the new albums , there on the shelf!!!!






There is Kerri Wickershiem in the 3L booth. She looks SO cute with her sassy new do!!






7Gypsies booth









The AccuCut girls.








The Crafty Secrets Booth was so beautiful! I'm so mad that I didnt get more photos from a distance, so you could see the gorgeous frames Sandy has in the booth to display the samples. You can see the booth (overall), better in yesterdays post. Sandy has the most Gorgeous props... and then add everyones beautiful samples and it was perfect. The long album below is Sherrie Seimens and the layout , Janel Browns.






I stamped on that onesie after I got to the show...using the little rosebud stamp in the Baby Girl stamp set. I wish y0u could see it better here. That little stamp is so sweet.














Not only frames, but garden gates and all kinds of other pretties for displaying samples. Everyone is always coming into the booth asking Sandy where she finds all her display pieces.













I wish I had lowered my shot a bit , so you could see how sweet all those little outfits looked hanging accross that line.... they were darling!











Woo Hoo.... ScrapOnizer won "Best of Show"!!!! Here it is , with my sample ScrapOnizer in the "New Product" display window.
Thanks again to Creative Impressions for helping me fill it with the latest goodies!!

















Here's their awards. Way to go guys!!!















Here are some photos of the Tim Holtz Booth. All I can say is I could have just sat in the middle of the floor and taken this booth in for hours.














The warm colors and all the amazing things to look at just made this booth so inviting.


























































OH... did this little book intrique me!!!
































































This was a display case in the DMC Floss booth. It was just so eyecatching .. I had to show you. That is different colors of floss wrapped around each of those wooden chandeliers.


I got home just in time...because I am a sicky. Coughing like a fool, achy, ect... Spent last night on the couch, up and down. I dont really get sick very often , so I'm a whiner when I do get sick. More than anything, I can't stand when I dont have the energy to do the things I NEED to get done. I do a couple of things, and then I'm pooped and have to lay down for a bit. One thing about it is my pups missed me, so they are eager to lay down and snuggle with me. lol
Have a great weekend friends!























11 comments:

Shawn said...

wow I can't wait to get my hands on some of that new product, great pictures. I hope you feel better soon it seems like it is going around. :(

Jessrose21 said...

Thanks for posting all the pics, Vicki! You're not the only one who has said they got home from CHA just in time to be sick. I think Anna Wight was one, did you two share a room? Hope you're back on your feet soon. Enjoy your snuggles with the puppies!

Catherine said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time....the 7G booth looks like I wish I had gone in it!!

Congrats to Scraponizer...you did an awesome job with the sample!

Hope you feel better SOON...xox.

Beth Leintz said...

Wowser- what incredible displays- thanks for sharing the pictures and the inspiration!

Country Liv . . . said...

Welcome back! I'm sooo glad you're home! I'm sure I'm not the only one that missed you! Love all the photos; I'm glad you don't mind taking a lot of them. It's so interesting to see the folks behind the glitz and glamour of scrapping! And . . . . did you do samples for EVERYBODY at CHA to display? LOL! It certainly looks like it!
I hope you have begun to feel better; I was sick last weekend with the "galloping crud." It was bad while it had me but it was quickly over.
I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of your photos and stories!
Liv

~missprissme said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Those conventions can be such a blur anyway. So much to see and do. I CANNOT wait for the new CS stamps. Sweet kids is in my shopping cart as is, story of me...flourishes...the new bird set. When will the new sets be available? Welcome back!!

stampqueen said...

Great pics!!! Lots of great stuff!!
Hope ya feel better soon!!!
Tera

Judy & Sheri said...

So nice to see your pics and looks like you had lots of fun!!!
Love reading your blog...It makes things come to life!!!

chelemom said...

Thanks again for the great pics! I can't wait to go this summer in Chicago!

Micki said...

I have to agree with you, I'm in love with the Tm Holtz booth too! Congrats on all of the wonderful work that you created and displayed!

Precious Treasures said...

Your photos are awesome! I wish I would have taken more, I was just overwhelmed at howmuch bigger that show is compared to Chciago. You did not look as tired at this show which was great to see. You do an awesome job!!!!!