Sunday, February 17, 2008

More CHA

I don't know that I've ever had a cold that has kicked my behind like this one has. I'm finally feeling like maybe I'm over the worst part of it now. Here's hoping!

I thought I'd share the last of my CHA photos.

This is the plane being de-iced in Minn.



Finally seeing blue skies.


and ahhhhhhh..... perfect weather! Talk about "from one extreme to another" lol


These are some photos of my class. They were a fun bunch. That's Sherrie Seimens standing in the back. Her and Lisa Zappa were such a huge help.








Thought I'd share some pics of the new Tattered Angels Chipboard pieces and Glimmer Screens.





The packaging is gorgeous.








Lots of Yummy stuff in this booth, that's for sure.







Here's a few of the TA girls.










I just fell in love with the name tags they made out of the chipboard pieces.
I DO like this owl! It's kind of a running joke with me and owls. When people first started talking "owls" and saying they were going to be the new "hot" thing. I laughed and said "NO WAY"!!..... so I guess now... I eat Crow! lol









Here are some pretties in the Mellisa Frances Booth.










Her dislays are always beautiful.


























I SOOOO Love everything Jennie Bowlin!!!












Some of the new Cosmo Cricket papers really caught my eye.














like this...










and this.


























And , new to me.... B LINE

wow... did this booth get my attention!


















LOTS of cool stuff.




















The samples and displays in this booth were really somthing.


















These cool stamped tags hanging from the bottom of this wire dress form made such a statement.






























I want it all! lol





































One night after the show Kim took Sandy and I to this fun place by the ocean, with fantastic food. We ate outside , up on the deck area with the waves splashing under us... it was amazing!




















Since it was dark when we were there , so it wasnt like I could get lots of great photos...so I snapped these to, from big photos that were on the wall inside. lol Sandy and I were laughing about how real they looked. lol




























It was a really cool place. We had Calamari, Clam Chowder, and I had Seafood Linguini. Sooooo good!




Anytime I get to be near the ocean is a good day for me! ( dont get much of that, here in Nebraska). lol

Okay... time for more cold meds and back to the couch for me... ( I'll just try to pretend I'm on a warm sunny beach somewhere).


























10 comments:

Shabbychick Junk said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, sweetie! It's no fun being sick! I feel better today..we'll see if I can keep the bug away! I am cracking up at you and Sandy taking a photo of a photo! Wish we could have hung out more...next show for sure! Get lots of sleep, ok? :)

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Great booths! I'd be attracted to BLINE also.

Take care, that nasty bug is going around. Hope you are better soon.

chelemom said...

Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for letting me live vicariously through you! LOL!

smnavarro said...

Thanks for sharing Vicki! I am so dying over the Glimmer Mist chipboard, masks & new colors. Please tell me when they will be available for purchase. I keep checking the Tattered Angels website but nothing yet & it's killing me! LOL

Sugar Bear said...

I love taking these trips with you. I feel like I was there! I love hearing and seeing all of the new products.
Karla

stampqueen said...

I hope you are feeling better tonight!!!! Love the pics of all the good stuff!!!!
Tera

Eleanor said...

Thanks for sharing all your CHA pictures. Looks like you had a great time.

Cathy said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Don't you just hate getting sick after you've been away for a while! Yuck!
Love the B Line! So sad that I missed it all, but there's always next year!

Catherine said...

The two things that really catch my eye are the B Line and Jenni Bowlin....thanks for sharing your pictures! Hope you are on the mend soon....check out the farewell page I posted on my blog today!

MJ said...

Stampin Up just released its Spring minicatalog that has some owl accessories. I'm not into owls so didn't look close but thought you might like to take a peek.

Pop by quickly to peek at my Collection scrapbook page as it may be disappearing quickly if my dh doesn't agree to it...