Sunday, February 03, 2008

More New Fancy Pants

Finally I can post some of the projects I've been working on the past few weeks... so look out, you'll get a blast of them all at once here, right before I leave for CHA on Friday. lol
The little sweetie in this photo is "Ruthy", the daughter of Amy Stewart from Precious Treasures. When I was teaching at the store one Saturday, Ruthy and I had a little photo shoot outside. She's a hoot!
This paper line is called "Celebrate". The stamps, Chipboard , buttons, ribbon and felt are all also new Fancy Pants CHA releases.


and .. again... Glimmer Mist to cover the Chipboard.

I love the thickness and feel of the felt pieces.

All coordinating double sided papers.


This layout of Griffin at the park, is from the Fancy Pants , "About a Boy" line. I used the matching overlay by stitching it over the photo and title.
He had to give some thought to going down that big slide. lol

The title was done with one of the new sets of Fancy Pants stamps.
I got a little nuts with the stitching...but I had fun doing it. (that's all that matters right?)




I've really been enjoying the new printer Jarad gave me for Christmas.






Good thing I can sew on paper, because I cant sew anything else. lol





Check out the Fancy Pants Gallery, to see the Amazing Sneek Peek Projects the other DT members have posted there. FANCY PANTS GALLERY
*********
Pretty quiet around here this weekend. Katy and Jarad just stopped here for a bit , to get another load of Jarads things. He just had some boxes in his closet to pick up. Actually I kind of thought he was just going to leave them there, because it was stuff he hasnt paid any attention to forever...but he actully took them , to go through them... yay!... more closet space for me.
Jarad bought a new jeep this week, so he took me for a spin. He's always wanted a jeep... since way back when he was little and played with "hot wheels", so it's fun to see him enjoying it.
Hope you all had a great weekend!
I 'll post the other Fancy Pants projects tomorrow(Mon).






8 comments:

HB said...

Vicki, your attention to detail is so over-the-top amazing! I love the zigzag stich on the 2007 tag! OMWord, how do you think of that stuff? SO COOL!!!

Catherine said...

Thanks for the sneakies, they are gorgeous! Your stitching is perfect!!

MJ said...

This post cracked me up too! I can't believe that you sew so confidently on paper but don't otherwise sew. I'm your opposite! I'm paranoid of sewing on paper or, worse, wrecking my machine because I'm sewing on paper!

Jessrose21 said...

Your sewing is fantastic! Your machine must be a tank to be able to sew through all those layers.

janel said...

Always a treat to end my day with your blog..such beautiful and detailed work. Thanks for the peeks.

Sugar Bear said...

You have the cutest friends and family members!
Karla

KimmyS said...

those sneaks are divine! Love the new lines.

Micki said...

GREAT work Vicki!! TFS!