Monday, February 04, 2008

New Fancy Pants and New AccuCut

I cant believe they are talking snow for us AGAIN tomorrow! Quite a winter we are having.
I HAVE to get my hair cut and colored tomorrow..so here's hoping it doesnt get too nasty. Just a few more days to finish up some projects and figure out what to pack. ( I'm weird about that... I've already started throwing things in the suitcase). One for clothes, another one ..and my carry on for projects. I need to quit doing big altered projects, and stick to layouts and cards. lol
The project below is done with the new Fancy Pants paper line... "Simplicity".

New Fancy Pants Chipboard, felt and buttons.

and stamps.
The new AccuCut catolog is out! You are going to be blown away by some of the cool new dies.
Check out these , Birds, crown, wings, and flourishes. HERE
I didnt even realize it , untill I talked to Jen at AccuCut today, that the blue album (top left) on the cover is mine! yippee!



Here's a fun album design. The great thing about making chipboard albums with AccuCut dies, is , you can use a spray adhesive to adhere your paper to the chipboard.. and then cut... so it's such a clean custom look. The edges are perfect and seal so well.

I used the some of the photos from Brad and Kiley's wedding for this album.



























AccuCut has a blog now!!!! Check it out HERE













This is another album die, I just loved!



*****************************************
I'm also excited to tell you about the first of the blog post by the Scrapbook Dimensions Dream Team ... is up! Check out Gina Lideros Valentine card project and tutorial HERE
Each of the talented DT Members will be posting projects , articles , tutorials, ect , on a regular basis now.. so be sure to check them out. New posts every day.
AND....
the Anniversary issue is out and ready to ship! CHECK IT OUT HERE
Subscription info HERE
*****************************************
Okay... now... Non-Scrapbook related. Yesterday Wes sent me this youtube link, and it just made me laugh so hard.. I have to share. Charlie bit me
I hope it tickles you!








10 comments:

Deb S. said...

what,i'm the first to comment today? that usually never happens,since you have so many faithful readers,but, i guess i'm one too so... :) the wedding album of brad & kiley's wedding is beautiful vic! so pretty...love the other one too! thanks for sharing"charlie bite me"! so so cute!

chelemom said...

I so love all the projects you post! They are truly amazing!

janel said...

Oh.....those projects are OUTSTANDING! Just love them...now off to see Charlie! The snow is headed your way...we have had it all day! :(

Jessrose21 said...

Your wedding album is gorgeous! I love the pearly trim. Hope you can get out tomorrow in spite of the snow!

D@nielle said...

love the projects ! And on the weather all i can say is at least you've got a winter, over here it's like spring one day and autumn the other ....

stampqueen said...

Hallo,
Love all the stuff lately - been looking with not too much time to comment. The wedding album is great - love it. "Charlie bit me" is too cute - too bad they don't grow out of it - "Mom she hit me, Mom she touched me, Mom she 's looking at me " Oh boy - thats when I send them out on their bikes to the little corner store for the sour cream I forgot when I got groceries - burn off some steam guys :). Gotta roll - the dog is whineing for his morning walk...
Tera

Amy Teets said...

I LOVE all the projects you do though!!!

becky said...

wonderful projects friend! especially love the fancy pants one! i think we're out of luck, getting our hair done again today :) i rescheduled for thursday....no fail!

Sugar Bear said...

Love the colors in the wedding album. So sweet and romantic - everything a wedding album should be! Charlie Bit Me is tooo cute! Thanks for sharing.
Karla

Sharon in NE said...

The wedding album is so lovely. Every little detail you put into it is so special.

I had to watch it again. I bet it was my fifth time. I giggle every time!!