Saturday, March 08, 2008

Altered Journal

Just time for a quick post, before heading out the door. The Tilly's are playing in Omaha tonight, and I don't want to miss a minute! lol I'll have pic's to share tomorrow.
This afternoon I worked on this journal, using the Crafty Secrets Heartwarming Vintage, "FRAME IT" Stamps.

The minute I saw that stamp (on the cover)... I knew it was going to be one of my favorites. It's BEAUTIFUL and the detail is amazing!




This journal (from Target) has pockets, so I just did some notecard pages to slide inside.

This stamp set is so easy to "build" with. You can arrange the stamps in a number of different ways, to fit your page.








I was trying to figure out what I was going to put the muffins in , that I was taking to the Tilly's tonight. hmmmm.... I looked all over the house for a box I could alter..and nothing that would fit.... Finally I found this box full of Manilla file folders from Staples!.... lol Wah Lah! Altered Box for Muffins! lol






I looked at all my papers ( and trust me ... I have a few) to decide what reminded me of something Neely would like..... Of ... all the papers...this is it. lol I know she will like it. lol






Okay, out the door, to see my girl, sing her little heart out. ( I guess I forgot to give my ***PROUD AUNT ALTERT*** lol
Later Gators!














11 comments:

janel said...

Have a fabulous time and I will be excited to see photos. LOVE the altered album....the stamps are wonderful! Party on Aunt Vic!!!

rose said...

oh love the journal and muffin box
You always turn something simple in to a wonderful work of art

Maggie said...

this is so gorgeous I have the same one from Target as well.
TFS
Have a spectacular week,
Maggie

Country Liv . . . said...

Love the colors as well as the stamps on this journal. Great idea too! You always stamp so perfectly, when I was paper scrapping I had to stamp on cardstock then cut them out for use! I was always making a mess.
Hugs,
Liv

Shawn said...

YUM! Trade ya some marshmallows for some muffins. hehe

chelemom said...

LOVE the altered journal!!! IT is gorgeous!!! LOVE coming to your blog!!!

Sharon in NE said...

Great journal. I have those papers too that you used on the muffin box. Lots of fun ones in that pack...cowboy jamies ones, robot ones, but I liked what you chose. ;)

Natasha Burns said...

Your journal is gorgeous Vicki and that muffin box, wow what a cute idea!

Precious Treasures said...

Let me know when they are playing local again. It was Ruth and Zachs birthday that night. :) Ruthie misses her Aunt Vicki.

D@nielle said...

what a lovely journal and yummie muffins too mmmmmhhhhhhhhh

Charmingdesigns said...

Your book looks like my bedroom!! Nice! Laurie