Sunday, March 09, 2008

Tilly and the Wall



I was having a hard time editing my music... but here are some Tilly and the Wall videos if you want to check them out.
Tilly and the Wall, on David Letterman
Rainbows in the Dark
Reckless
Freest Man


I thought this would be the best way to share some of the photos from last night. We had a great time!

My neice Neely is the one in the black and white polkadot dress. She was telling me that a friend made her that dress. It was really cute.

All of the Tilly's are great kids! You can check out their website here

Tilly and the Wall

7 comments:

Country Liv . . . said...

What a great idea to showcase your photos! What a talented bunch of people out there in Nebraska land! (not to mention how beautiful everyone is.)
Hugs,
Liv

Shawn said...

She looks so sweet, what a great pic of the two of you! We went out also to see a friends band play. So glad you had a good time!

Scrappy Jessi said...

they are so great! so original!
were big local fans!
oxoxox,
jessi

happiness blooms said...

Vic, Neely is so adorable! I just LOVE the outfits they all have on! What a fun time!
Carol

Sharon in NE said...

Neely and her dazzling smile!

Love the pics.

janel said...

Oh so funky, fun, and fresh! LOVE Tilly and love the photos. When they come my way....you better do a road trip and stay at my house, and we will go see them together!
Have a great Monday!

Sugar Bear said...

Fun! Thank you for sharing the videos - they are great.
Karla