Monday, March 03, 2008

Cutesy post today

Today I got this fun little box of goodies from my sweet blog friend Laurie.. over at Charmingdesigns. I think she knows I love buttons! It was a total treat! She paints the box it comes in so beautiful... it alone is enough of a gift. Thanks Laurie! If you haven't seen Laurie's darling little birds... check them out here.
And speaking of Laurie's blog, she told me about a new blogger that makes the most amazing lamp shades. The Cutest Cottage Lamps
I want them all!

As is there isn't enough Amazingly Talented Bloggers posting yummy stuff.... I keep finding more! This one is from Nebraska!!
I'm loving her vintage style... Emma's Paper Patch
Now I just need more TIME... so I can go check out all my fav bloggers!





*****************************************************
Yesterday I got to see this little Missy! Addison is growing like crazy... and I swear her hair is getting even redder!( and curly) lol She is just a little doll! Of course I think all my nieces and nephews are the cutest kiddos ever. (that a aunts proactive, right?) lol
It was icky and cloudy yesterday so no natural light..but I had to post these photos just so the (far away family), and get to see how much she's grown. She's a smiley one, that's for sure!






Grandma Dunn was feeling alot better and enjoyed getting to hold Addison for a while.

Thankyou to all of you who have been asking how my mom is doing... she's doing SO much better.










******************************************************

I haven't really had time to do much "creatively" the last couple of weeks... so today I fiddled with this little tiny Maya Road album while I was checking emails. Silly , but fun. Crafty Secrets has come out with so many new things recently, I thought today... "I've never really done much with the sheet of dog stickers" ( I'm a deep thinking..I know.) lol



It's so funny ,this little chipboard album is only 2 1/2x 2 1/2 inches.








The papers are from the Earthy Paper Pad , and I used the Dog life stickers.







It was a fun way to use up some of these smaller photos of the pups.














( just pretend you didn't notice the spelling error there.. I've fixed it since then.. so to lazy to re-take the photo tonight). I'm taking friends to the airport about 3am.. so I need to get my behind to bed..sooon! lol





























I 'm having a hard time imagining Molly cuddling up with a cat...but it's a cute image huh? lol














I don't know where I ever got these little "dog themed" charms.. but I finally put them to good use. Yay1


Okay... that's my "cutesy post" for today! Hope you had a great Monday!













9 comments:

Jessrose21 said...

Your doggie book is adorable! My cat used to cuddle with my dog, once she got him cornered! He was so good with our cats, even though he really didn't want anything to do with them. LOL!

MJ said...

Addison has the cutest cheeks and smile!

Cute pet album too! Isn't it amazing what stuff we collect for crafts that become useful later?!

Charmingdesigns said...

giggle, giggle, thats what I did when I saw all your buttons!!Thanks for adding them to your blog.
Sweeeeeet baby!! Laurie

janel said...

What a fun way to start my day..babies and puppies from YOUR blog. Smiles here. Adorable!!! Have a great day and maybe today you can reward yourself with a little cat-nap! :)

Catherine said...

What a great little album!! Have a great day.

Shawn said...

That is so sweet of Laurie I love buttons too reminds me of all my grandma's buttons. Love that little album, super cute!

Emma's Paper Patch said...

i love your dog book...so cute! what an adorable baby! thanks for your sweet comment on your post!
alissa

Michelle M White said...

That's just the cutest little book...now my "babies need one!!!

Sharon in NE said...

Oh I LOVE that doggie book. Everything about it! It brought back memories of my childhood and my adorable papillon would be the cutest in one now. I am stealing your idea.

I've got a tin full of certain favorite buttons. I'm enamored by their texture, sheen, and of course the memories they hold.