Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fun stuff in the mail.

This is one of those odds and ends posts...just lots of little things I wanted to tell you about.. so here goes.

Today, I thought I'd share some fun stuff that came in the mail. I the "Embellish" book by Scrapbook Trends in the mail today with the two layouts I have in this issue and a box of goodies. I'm dog sitting in Omaha today, so when I'm finished blogging , I'm planning on curling up with this, and having a little "look see". lol I just flipped through quickly yesterday when I opened the box and was really impressed with what I saw.


That's my sweet mama in the pink layout.
MOM UPDATE:
Mom spent her first night bad at home and she said she slept well, so that 's good. I think she is doing a little better each day. Thankyou all for asking about her and praying for her..it mean so much to me ( and too her).
**********************************
Today since I'm in Omaha and close to Precious Treasures, I found my way over and chatted with Amy a bit ,..........and then took in all the new goodies she's been getting in. Everytime I go there, I'm so impressed with the amount , and diversity of product she carries! I 'll post the photos I took in there on my blog tomorrow. If you're ever near the Outlet Mall in Gretna..definatly check out her store, you certainly wont be disapointed!
**********************************

Other fun news>>>>>>> My Friend Deb is a grandma again! She is thrilled beyond belief to have a precious little granddaugher. *** Miss Kaylei Quinn*** You can see her sweet face over on Deb's blog
**********************************
Some other fun news!!! I just found out that my nieces band , "Tilly and the Wall" , are going to be on SESAME STREET!!! How fun is that? I'll let you know when I hear more about when.
AND...here is the link to their new video
BEAT CONTROL
(neely is the one with the long blonde hair to the left of center is the jeans and sweatshirt ..and singing "all the people" in the long sleeve white shirt.)

**********************************
Now..check out this little surprise in the mail! I got this box of treasures from Jennie Outterson yesterday. Nothing like a few unexpected handmade pieces of kindness in the mail to make a girls day! Thanks so much Jennie!
***************************************
Check out my ever so talented dear friend Catherine's blog and see the totally YUMMY stuff she's been posting!
***************************************
and also be sure to check out the CRAFTY SECRETS HEARTWARMING VINTAGE BLOG for a Gorgeous FREE PRINTABLE EASTER IMAGE and POEM
If you make a sample using them , you get your name in for a chance to win a $30 gift Certificate!! Check it out here

***********************************

See , I told you I had lots to report. lol




5 comments:

janel said...

Thinking of you and sending love!
Happy Easter and may the promise of new life, and new seasons fill you with joy!

Scrap for Joy said...

Continued good wishes to your Mom. Catherine's creations are beautiful, I am lucky to have a few of her pieces.
Wishing you Easter Blessings.
Sesame Street-how cool is that!!!
~Joyce

Catherine said...

Hope you had a wonderful Easter!! Glad your Mom's doing fine!!

Precious Treasures said...

I LOVE Sesame Street! I also LOVE Tilly and the Wall. I cannot wait to see it. Let me know when it is on.

Remember the twiddlebugs and the faaaamily car? (I dont think I ever grew up) hee hee

Sharon in NE said...

Lots of good news, especially happy to hear about your mom.