Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Short post

Hey girls... I'm so sorry, but this is just a quick post, to let you know, my sweet mama was admitted back in to the hospital this afternoon, so I'm only home long enough to check emails and grab some clothes. I'm sure she will be be fine...but it's best to have her there where they can keep an eye on her, until thing are better under control.

As for yesterdays post! WOW! I never thought for a minute there would be that kind of response. I even went as far as to up it to 20 instead of 10... and I still couldnt get everyone in... so I promise I'll be doing it again soon to give the others a chance to play next time!

If you were one of the first 20 who posted... and you havent gotten an email from me , that means I need you to send my your email and addy. I think there are only a couple would I didnt have a way to reach.

And as for everyone else.... I PROMISE to do this again... and I'll post a heads up before hand.

I'll post when I can.... but right now ..gotta run.

17 comments:

Shawn said...

hugs to you vic I hope your mom is alright. we have corey's dad soon to be in the hospital along with both of my grandpa's. It's gonna be a long week :(

happiness blooms said...

Sending a hug for your mom Vic, and hoping she feels better soon!

rose said...

oh Vick I sure hope your
mom is alright,give her hug
and hope she is soon well again

chelemom said...

Keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and prayers! Sending a hug your way!

Precious Treasures said...

Will keep your mom in our prayers.

janel said...

Sending hugs and prayers!

Sharon in NE said...

Vicki, I am praying for your mom. I know how I would feel if my mom were hospitalized so here's a big hug and a promise that I will keep her and you in my prayers. We know God is SO good at taking care of them.
(:)

MJ said...

Wishing your mother well soon!

D@nielle said...

Best Wishes for you mom, hope they take good care of her !

Elly said...

I'm sorry to hear this about your mom. I hope she'll be better real soon!

Juliana said...

How generous are you!!
I will keep you and your mom in my prayers, today!!

Pattyjo said...

sorry to hear about your mom going back to the hospital. pleas keep us informed on how you are doing and your mother too.
hugs
pattyjo

Micki said...

Sorry to hear about your mother. I hope that she is better SOON!

Sugar Bear said...

I hope your mom is okay and that you are able to get some rest.
Karla

{Shirley} said...

Vicki, thoughts and prayers go out for your mom. ((hugs))
~Shirley
standingontheedge.blogs.com

Maggie said...

Will add your mom to our prayer list..
Maggie

Judy & Sheri said...

Prayers to you and your Mum!
Sheri