Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just for fun

I have so many yummy papers sitting here , that I just haven't had time to play with , that today , I did just that. No pressure..no assignment.. just create for fun. I took this photo of Griffin kissing Addison on the head , at Easter , and have been wanting to do something with it.. so today was the day. lol
This isn't the best shot..but you can click on it to see it bigger , if you want.
Making Memories and Melissa Frances papers , Jenni Bowlin journal sticker, MF rubons and Fancy Pants Stamps.



I have to tell you , the reason this photo is extra special , is because he truly was not prompted to kiss her on the head like that.. he just did it.. and I was lucky enough to catch it. (see it pays to have camera in hand at all times) lol

The only other thing I did today was this silly little pin cushion. I have had this funny little piece of vintage material for some time now.. I love it ,but its just a little piece really, so not that much I could do with it. I had all these pins in a dish...but now.. I have this little pin cushion. Yippee!
Never takes much to please me, does it? lol




Well, short post .. I need to get back on wasp patrol. What is the deal with these things? There must be a nest near.. I just haven't figured out where yet. There are four or five on the outside of my screen right now. Weird.

****
oh .. one other little fun thing HERE
****
Thanks for coming by.. have a great evening!


12 comments:

Chris said...

this is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon in NE said...

Okay, I tease you about having a camera in your lapel...I mean you never seem to miss a photo op, but seeing Griffin kissing Addison...I'm so glad you're prepared.

(have you checked in your attic to see if the wasps have nests up there? Take the can of wasp-b-gone or whatever sprays from a distance first.)

Country Liv . . . said...

Oh goodness! Couldn't you just snatch Griffin and Addison up and give them both a big hug?! Downright adorable. Of course I also love the colors and style of the presentation - you make it seem so simple and quick to do something that takes me days. I've been working on my 'wall hanging' for 3 days now and still haven't cut, glued, stamped, or inked a single thing! I'm too anal.

The tiny pincushion is a keeper for sure. I love the pins too! Never have seen any like them around in these parts.

Hugs to Molly; tell her I hope she's feeling better.

Oh, yeah-a hug for you too!
Liv

Melissa said...

The sweetest thing---how beautiful. You are so talented!
Melissa

Sugar Bear said...

That photo is precious! What a sweet piece it has made.
Karla

Catherine said...

I am so in love with your pin cushion.....all your projects are beautiful...

BTW, giveaway on my blog!! :-)

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I've given you a blog award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and contribution to the blogging community. See it here: http://jshahin.blogspot.com

janel said...

Oh so cute. I love those papers, and what a darling photo. I know what you mean about how cute they are, makes you want to eat them up. And, your pin cushion reminds me of a yummy cupcake. So darn cute.
Thanks for the link to those felt flowers....too darling!
Have a good day. I am thinking your wasps will be gone today..as I think snow is coming your way.

Do you have any of the yellow wasp catchers? They work well.

Deb S. said...

I love everything you did with your wall hanging! what a great photo of the kids! so precious...also love that cute little pincushion!

Tabitha W. said...

the layout is simply gorgeous and that photo is priceless. i love catching moments like that!

you really need to share how you made the pincushion!

Debbie Olson said...

What a precious moment and an amazing piece that you created from it!

Kathleen Summers said...

That is a precious picture and I love what you did with it - your creativity inspires me!

XOXOXO