Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Aunt Bic sorta day

Well, all I can say is..the first couple of photos pretty much sum up how the day went. lol

Playing with shaving cream was a highlight. He was apprehensive at first... but... he got over it. Boy did he. lol ( I have to say ,.. I was "somewhat" encouraging this behavior... ummm... well, "somewhat" is probably an understatement.) lol Okay.. so I was egging it on , all the way! lol We had us some fun!
(Pretty glad I decided to have him do this in just his unders...because he was covered with the stuff!.)
We played outside with the new spider man Frisbee, went to the park , had pizza for lunch, threw some rocks in the lake, did some drawing with sidewalk chalk on the driveway, and then blew LOTS of bubbles ...


oh.. and Griff painted a beautiful canvas for his bedroom.




Check it out. For just turning 3.. he was so into this I couldnt believe it. He is for sure going to be an artist~




and then after playing with some of Jarad's old micro machines on the living room floor, we made G a tee shirt.



Lets just say ..that was kinda fun too!


I dont know who had more fun today, him or me.
(I have to tell you , the highlight was when Griffin ran around the living room in his spiderman under roos with his shorts on his head). lol.. and I wonder why he reminds me so much of my brother. lol






13 comments:

Charmingdesigns said...

Wheres the pictures of you covered in shaving cream LOL!! I was just visiting a friend of yours,blog. She has a sparmax air compressor, did you get one??? I'm really thinking I would love one...I think my birdies would like it (smile) Glad you had a good time with the little guy!! Laurie

Deb S. said...

Awww glad you had such a fun day with griff aunt bic! he's a cutie!i bet you will sleep good tonight,except if it keeps thundering,then i'm sure miss molly will have ssomething to"say" about that! ;)

Tabitha W. said...

i'm cracking up at all the messes you made! and i agree with pp, where's the pics of YOU covered in shaving cream? lol

janel said...

Oh I am jealous! How fun! What a wonderful wonderful day! I wonder what he will tell his kids about Aunt Bic when he is grown. I love it. I am going to have to remember about the shaving cream. That is how we used to clean the tables in Kdg. Can't wait to see how you scrap these.
Sure loved these pics!
Sleep tight!

MJ said...

Some father might be very annoyed with you if Griffin starts regularly using dad's shaving cream! You've opened a Pandora's box!

Country Liv . . . said...

What a marvelous day for you and Griff! Love those glowing pink cheeks! Isn't it nice how much patience we have when we have raised our own and they are out of the nest! My grandchildren can get away with just about anything and they know they can always paint, blow bubbles, play doh, or any other messy thing they want to do at 'Nanny's!'
Smiles and Hugs your way!
Liv

Viv (VivLyn) said...

He is such a cute little guy! It looks like you both had fun!! His picture is wonderful and almost as big as he is! These memories will last forever!

mimi said...

Hi Vicki,
I just had to comment on these fun pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful day!!!I babysit two precious little girls ages 7 and 3 and now that my son is 17 I really enjoy doing things like this again with them. I had to smile when you said Griff played with some micro machines. My son Alex had so many of these---I can't tell you how many got sucked up in the vacuum cleaner. Glad you had a great day!!! Mimi~

Michelle M White said...

He and Kevin would have a GREAT time together!!!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Yes, really, where ARE the pictures of YOU in shaving cream?

Looks like you are the PERFECT Aunt. What a doll, and what a great lot of fun you have together!!
xo Lidy

rose said...

oh looks like you had a blast, wow what a canvas griff has created
oh and it sure looks like a whole lotta fun was had by both of you
and the mess wowwee!

Sharon in NE said...

He is so precious! Now I wish someone had a picture of you playing with him. I bet that's a sight too.

happiness blooms said...

I am just a bundle of giggles of these pics! If he is this cute on screen, I just can't imagine what he's like in real life! What a TREASURE of a day you had!!!
hb