Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Happy Mothers day !
( my mom just tolerates me. lol)
We had a great day with the fam. Out to lunch first, and then over to moms for cake and ice cream. ** Jarad and Kate with mom , after lunch.



Wes had to work until 3pm , so had to miss out on this time, but he met us at home to grill , later in the day. Jarad and Kate came out to our house for dinner tonight also. It was good to have both boys home at the same time. Perfect Mothers Day!
Jarad and I


me, mom, my sis Jan and my niece Neely.



Sure wished Ryan could have been there, but it was great to get to spend the day with Neely.
She's been such a busy girl..between juggling teaching at touring.



Nathaniel brought roses for all his aunties. What a kid!


Check out these sweet little Mothers Day goodies my sister put together for everyone.





yummmmmmmm......




It was a really nice day! I think mom really enjoyed it also. It's so good to see her doing so well, after being so sick, not that long ago.






We had a nice time , later, grilling and visiting with the kids. The boys and Kate were checking out my Mothers Day Gift.....



This ... huge honk'n monitor for the computer in my studio!! Woo Hoo!


It just couldn't have been a nicer day!
****
Hope all of you had a wonderful day also!

































































10 comments:

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Loved seeing the pictures! It is so nice to your mom looking so good...radiant, in fact! Everything looked lovely!

MJ said...

Happy belated Mother's Day,Vicki! I liked all the photos you posted below showing your mother during the course of her adult life! Glad to hear that your mom is feeling better!

I also enjoyed looking at the photos in this post. Everyone seemed to have a good day. They are even smiling when looking at your computer screen (so no posing was necessary for that spontaneous photo)!

Charmingdesigns said...

I'm so glad you and your mom had a great day! Nice monitor...I was looking at your blog when my hubby walked in...I said "this is my friend Vicki's blog" his comment...nice music, you need nice music." I laughed, you DO have the best music!! Have a great day!! Laurie

Judy & Sheri said...

Vicki, your Mom looks so happy in your pics...She looks great, as you said, after being sick just a short while ago. Glad things are well for her. Your monitor looks fab!!!

Deb S. said...

awww vic such great photos of your wonderful weekend and mother's day! glad yours was so special!

Sharon in NE said...

It is so good to see you on the other end of the camera! I can tell you're the same way with your mom as I am. I just can't hug or love her enough and she tolerates me (or usually squeals like a little kid).

And wasn't that weather wonderful? Glad you enjoyed your day. You deserve it.

D@nielle said...

oooh you were spoiled ! BTW I love chocolate covered strawberries, oh wait I love anything with chocolate ....

Country Liv . . . said...

What a perfectly lovely post! So great to see you enjoying yourself. I also see that Sis is as creative and generous as you are! And can Nathaniel get anymore handsome(all of you are so good looking)? I love your family get-togethers! Thanks so much for posting your photos too!
All Smiles,
Liv
PS: Thanks for your prayers and good wishes for my baby girl.

aimee said...

Ahhhhhh! What a beautiful day you all had! Happy Mothers Day Vicki!

happiness blooms said...

You have such a beautiful family Vic! Happy Mother's Day! (ya, that's me... always late!)