Friday, May 30, 2008

Taylored Expressions Card Challenge 18 and WINNER

The Winner of the little fairies and the goodies is ANGIE from 3 Little Scraps!!!
Congrats Angie! Just email me your addy and I'll send it your way.

***********************************************************
Today is Friday...so it's Taylors Card challenge Day. This is number 18.
I've done my card using all Fancy Pants. .. paper, rubons, button, pin, and lace.
Here is Taylors Card stetch for week #18.
I love this little "tape measure" rub on. All of the stitching is also rubons.

This is all from the Simplicity Line.


This weeks Cupcake sampler is Carol ( Happiness Blooms)
***
You can check out the other players blogs here
Sherrie Siemens: Card Creme
Jami Sibley: More is More
Mary Jo Albright: Beauty Lies Within
Monika Davis: M.A.D. Stamper
Lynn Mercurio: Stamperosity
Ana Wohlfahrt: Ink A Stamp
Stephanie Hargis: Steph's Stampin' Stuff

Thanks for this great sketch Taylor!
______________________________________________________
Lots to catch up on today.... because I slept later than usual. Reason being... Nebraska had bad storms last night. We had lots of rain, wind, thunder and lightening..but for us luckily no tornado's. Others around Nebraska where not so lucky. Molly is TOTALLY freaked about thunder...so lets just say.. it was a LONG NIGHT! She was pacing , panting and carrying on.. ALL NIGHT. It's weird that a big dog would be so scared like that. Aly is ..by far the mild mannered one, of the two of them.. and she was not on bit concerned about the weather. lol weird.
****
Tomorrow my sissy Jan, my niece Neely and Janelle and Kendra , are coming for a little "girls night".... cant wait.. it'll be fun!
****
Thanks to everyone who sent prayers and well wishes to little griff! He is doing better.
****
Okay... off and running...LOTS to get done today. I was feeling pretty energetic ..because I woke to SUNSHINE this morning...but it's gone already..so I have to find some "get up and go" somewhere... so I can get things done!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

13 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great card! Love the pretty colors, the lace, the pin, the button... everything looks great together... TFS!

rose said...

oh love the card and rub ons looks great and wonderful sketch to work from
Oh have a good night tomorrow with the girls ,will be lots of fun

enjoy your day!!

Angie said...

Wow, I can't believe I won! I am so excited. I sent you my address. Thanks so much Vicki, your giveaways are always the best.

I love the card.

Our lab is afraid of thunder, he hides under dd's bed. Sometimes she crawls under there with him and they fall asleep.
Have a great weekend.

Ana said...

LOVE IT!! What a great vintage card :)

Sherrie said...

this is sew simply sweet Vicki....love it! Love all your little details!

Jeanie said...

Love that little tape measure and button together! These are beautiful!

Glad all is well despite the storms -- they're headed our way tonight!

KaReN EiLeeN said...

Beautiful Cards. Your Art makes me happy too!

KAREN EILEEN

Taylor said...

So pretty, Vic! Love all the rub-ons you used! For some reason I just can't rock the rub-ons the same way you do!

stampqueen said...

Love the card - will have to CASE that one. Glad to hear Griff is doing better!! My big ol mutt hates storms too - you ought to see him during a hurricaine - whoa!!!
Take Care & Have a good weekend - I work, today was 3 of 5 in a row...

Kathleen said...

This card is really nice! I really like that measuring tape! Perfect for the card theme!

Michelle said...

Great card! We've had thunder storms for about 7 days in a row. My dog Tanner sits on the back patio and watches them with me! He'll bark occasionally when they get real loud but its funny how he looks up at the sky and watches.

happiness blooms said...

Oh man Vic, you took this sketch to a whole 'nuther level! I love it!!!

Stephanie said...

I love this card! Everything goes so well together! Terrific job!