Thursday, June 19, 2008

And we have 20 players!!-

and they are
( if you wonder what the deleted posts are.. for some reason blogger is posting some twice.. so if there was more that one comment in this post from the same person.. I just deleted it, to make it easier to know where the count was)

Trish D
Tabitha
Shawn
Bevie Pearl
Trica
V
Scrap for Joy
Raspbery Roses
Rose
The Vintage Studio
Jennie
Elly
Mimi
The Rambling Paper Crafter
Monica
stampqueen
Mary Duffek
Jessrose21
Missy Prissy
Angela

..cant wait to see what you girls come up with. For those of you who still wanted to play.. I promise .. we'll do this again soon!!!

Okay girls... if you havent already emailed me your address , please do that , so I can get your card kit out to you right way. Thanks for playing along!!

vickichrisman@hotmail.com

7 comments:

Americana Market said...

Hey Vicki, I just wanted to stop by and wish you a happy weekend. I really enjoyed looking at your latest work just now.
Monica

Tabitha W. said...

i'm so excited! i can't can't wait to play!!

Charmingdesigns said...

Well, shoot, thats what I get for not checking in with you!! Please do this again soon, I'm so sorry I missed out.Laurie

Viv (VivLyn) said...

Oh crap, I forgot all about getting in line! I'm kicking myself all over the room!! For those of you playing, have a great time!!!

Shawn said...

This will be so fun, maybe just what I need to get me motivated again :)

Bevie Pearl said...

I just sent you my address. I am so excited to do this challenge. I hope your weekend is fun and relaxing!!

Swede said...

Shucks, I missed it. Have fun everyone.