Saturday, June 07, 2008

Arlington Scrapbook Show

We head home early tomorrow...but wanted to share a few photo's now...because I have lots to share ... of fun stuff I saw, so I'll need a couple of posts. ha ha
We were hopping ...the booth was busy. Sandy does such a great job of displaying the samples... everyone went on and on about how much they enjoyed the booth.
The days seem to fly by. It's always fun to see so many people so excited about paper crafting. I mean LOTS of people REALLY into paper crafting!!! Seriously! lol

We had make and takes all three days. (we lined up the classes, but they have instructors to teach them) because we're busy working the booth. Check out the line! Everyone seemed really happy with them.


Like I've said before...my favorite part of shows is getting to see friends you done get to see often. Here is Kitty Foster. She is so much fun... and what a talented designer. ALWAYS love chatting with her!





Even some midwesterns! lol " Two Scrappy Sisters" from KC were at the show!





It was great to meet so many of those from "blogging" in person




Sarah and Robin and Susan....






It was great chatting with them all.
And p.s. Trudy.... I'll be expecting you to post and say "hi" occasionally now! lol










Even got to meet and spend a few minutes chatting with Miss Cindy Mayfield from "Yapping Cat studio"
I've having a terrible time trying to link these girls blogs... on this thing..but I'll go back and link them after I get home...so you can go check out their beautiful work.


As I was posting these I just said to Sandy..." We dont have ANY photos of US together"...Why didnt we think of that. We I just laughed and said.."It's NOT happening now!"... and be both laughed and agreed! (we are back and the hotel..after a long day... makeup washed off , ready for bed..because our flights leave EARLY).... next time we'll remember.
Tomorrow I'll share some of the cool things I saw (and bought) eeeeekk.. at the show.
Bad bad Vicki! lol








10 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Can't wait to see more pics, especially of what you bought! Better hurry home...your puppies are probably nervous from all these storms. They need their mommy.

Erre54 said...

wowww it is so beautifull to know in person some bloggin friends

ciao
from Italy
Rita

Deb S. said...

i'm so glad all went well at the show! looks like you have got lots of new friends too! i'm ready for you to be home missy! can't wait to see what you all got!

janel said...

Oh yes, can't wait to see the goodies you are bringing home. Travel safely!

Delaney Gates said...

Looks like so much fun! Looking forward to more photos. :) P.S. I have your blog minimized on my computer to listen to the fab tunes you chose! Love your taste in music! :)

rohit said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

how are you

i hope you enjoy every minute of your beautiful life.

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?

bye
take care
god bless you dear

Sarah said...

Enjoyed visiting with you and Sandy at the show and getting to purchase lots of goodies in your booth.

Stampin' D'Amour said...

Great photos!!! I have always wondered HOW big that show is! WOW!! :0)

-pamela

Anonymous said...

HEY, Vicky I was so happy to finely meet you. I love all the things that you do.
Trudy

Anonymous said...

I'm so pleased to have met you and seen your work in Arlington. Thanks for sharing your blog site.

I'm looking thru here hoping to find examples of the art you did with photos of dogs and children with wings and crowns attached to Kabob Sticks in blocks (ok, that does sound odd).My friends can't quite imagine what I'm describing and how cool they are. Do you have photos?
Keep creating - I love your vision.