Monday, June 16, 2008

Card Challenge starts today

I was hoping to get this posted sooner..but just walked in the door. The card challenge starts now..so if you want to play along... I'll take the first 20 of you comment saying they want to , in this post!
Info below.. if you want to see what it involves.








Each card kit is different in some way.. either image, paper, embellishments ..something, so this time no ones has exactly the same thing. Here’s all you do

_________________


1) Make a card (or layout, altered project, or whatever you wish), with what’s in the bag. You don’t have to use everything in the bag, by any means.. ( I just tossed in some extras for you to choose from). Some may not even match each other, I just added different things so you had the option, as far as color ect.. You can use any solid cardstock colors you choose… for the base of your card or anywhere on it. Of course if you were doing a layout or altered project..you’d have to use much more cardstock..and that’s fine . You can also add a sentiment of your own..using a stamp, font , rubon ect. Also.. Paint..ink… anything like that is fine.

__________________________________________________


2) After you finish your card (or other project.. it’s your s to keep of course..but just send me a scan or photo of it by July 7th. ( I will upload each of the 20 cards through out that week.. a few each day… along with your name and a link to your blog ..if you have one)

_________________________________________________


3) Other than that the only other thing is .. if you have a blog , it would be great if you would post sometime that week.. about the challenge , your card, and post a link to my blog on yours … so readers can come see everyone’s creations. Also a link to Crafty Secrets, as it is their products we’ll all be using. www.craftysecrets.com



*******************************************************************

Finishing up sharing that last of the projects I did with the June Scrap Muse kit.

This layout is my friend Debs Grandsweetie, Kaylie.




She's a little cutie , that's for sure!















Just a simple one here.




You can check out the June kit HERE.

As much as I want to keep chatting ... I HAVE TO POST!!! lol























26 comments:

Trish D said...

Ooh, I'd love to play along!!

Tabitha W. said...

i wanna play! i need a creative boost :)

Bevie Pearl said...

I would love to give it a try!!

Shawn said...

Yippie! I would love to play along again :)

tricia said...

Love to give it a shot!!

tricia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
V said...

I'd love to give this a go!

V

Raspberry Roses said...

Is it open to us downunder?
Would love to play

Scrap for Joy said...

Am I too lateI would love to be in on the challenge!
Joyce

Scrap for Joy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rose said...

oh beautiful project love the pink
oh and the lilac is delicious
would love to play along with the fab journal pieces from craft secrets

The Vintage Studio said...

I'm so excited! I would love to do this-what a great idea. BTW-great project!

Jennie said...

I would love to play along if you have space.

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Vintage Studio said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elly said...

I love to give it a try!!! I hope you also send to Europe! And I hope I can make it for the 7th of July! Thank you so much for this challenge!

Mimi Hornberger said...

Did I make it in the 20? Oh, I hope so. I wanna play too! TFS! XO, Mimi

The Rambling Papercrafter said...

I would love to get in on this. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Monica said...

I would love to participate!!

stampqueen said...

Me, Me, Me - looks lie I made it just in time!!!!! I wanna play!!!
Woulda checked earlier but the kids kidnapped me and made me get into the pool for a couple hours :)
Tera

Jessrose21 said...

Did I make it? I'd love to play!

Mary Duffek said...

This sounds like fun....I wanna play if there is still room. =) Thanks!

missprissy said...

OMGosh. I'm 22nd =C

Angela said...

Oh, apparently I'm too late for the card challenge...that's ok...I just stopped by to says 'thanks' for visiting my little blog and leaving a comment!

Thanks again, Vicki!
Angela

KardKrazy said...

Don't know how the counting is goin so far, but I'll play if there's room!

~liz said...

Here is the link to my card, this was fun. Thanks for hosting this.

http://theprissyplace.blogspot.com/2008/07/vickis-crafty-secrets-card-challenge.html